Is it possible to turn a love ring into a cord bracelet?

louloumoo

Dec 15, 2018
I’ve seen the small Trinity and then the gold love with ceramic as cord bracelets on the Cartier site.
Has anyone used a normal Love band (classic or thin) to use in a cord bracelet?

I love the look right now of the cord bracelet but would like the option to wear it as a ring if I ever get tired of the cord. I would most likely get a size 53 or 54 thin band with 1 diamond.

If anyone has photos, I’d love to see!

I’ve seen the small Trinity and then the gold love with ceramic as cord bracelets on the Cartier site.
Has anyone used a normal Love band (classic or thin) to use in a cord bracelet?

I love the look right now of the cord bracelet but would like the option to wear it as a ring if I ever get tired of the cord. I would most likely get a size 53 or 54 thin band with 1 diamond.

If anyone has photos, I’d love to see!

You could wear it round your neck on a silk cord too

You could wear it round your neck on a silk cord too

That would be cool! But I’m not a necklace person at all besides a tiny diamond on a thin 16” chain my bf got my for Xmas 2 years ago.
Not sure why, I just hate the feeling of things on my neck and chest.

I’m thinking that the ring is too big to sit nicely like the Trinity cord bracelet. The Trinity piece is so tiny

Reactions: papertiger
That would be cool! But I’m not a necklace person at all besides a tiny diamond on a thin 16” chain my bf got my for Xmas 2 years ago.
Not sure why, I just hate the feeling of things on my neck and chest.

I’m thinking that the ring is too big to sit nicely like the Trinity cord bracelet. The Trinity piece is so tiny

I'm the same. I like rings first, then I have far fewer of any other type of jewellery. Always good to have a versatile piece.

Reactions: Perli and louloumoo
I saw this post, and although I've never used my rings in a cord bracelet, I put them on cords for a photo. I hope this helps. The love ring is a size 55, and I've also added my trinity ring in the photo, size 54, if anyone was interested in that, for comparison.
View attachment 4304773 View attachment 4304774 View attachment 4304775

Thank you so much for the photo!
That helps a lot!

Do you like the little Trinity bracelet? I see that’s the only one that comes with a cord on the website?