Cartier Love Bangle Bracelet vs. Cuff

Cuff if it’s going to be coming off often.
The thin has a hinge that came wear out if it’s taken off too much.
But I love how the thin looks with the classic size.

If you do ever consider a small love or even classic with the screw closure, you can still work out in them. I’ve heard of people putting a sweat wrist band over them in the gym to keep them protected and from moving around.
I work out 4-5 times a week and that’s what I’m planning to do when I get mine.

Reactions: Suzil
I have the cuff and I wear my all the time but also have the ease of taking off and on. I agree with others in that the cuff can be wore alone whereas the thin one looks better stacked.
I have the cuff without diamond and wear mine alone with my watch. Love it!
I am definitely leaning towards the cuff and adding a thin love down the road. Thank you for your input!

Reactions: YummyLuxe
Cuff if it’s going to be coming off often.
The thin has a hinge that came wear out if it’s taken off too much.
But I love how the thin looks with the classic size.

If you do ever consider a small love or even classic with the screw closure, you can still work out in them. I’ve heard of people putting a sweat wrist band over them in the gym to keep them protected and from moving around.
I work out 4-5 times a week and that’s what I’m planning to do when I get mine.
Hmmm... that’s interesting. I’ve never heard of the sweat wrist band before. Running over to do some research around it! Thank you for your input!

Hmmm... that’s interesting. I’ve never heard of the sweat wrist band before. Running over to do some research around it! Thank you for your input!

Yea, I never thought about that until ssomeone on here mentioned it! I’m heavily into fitness and even more so now while trying to lose weight. So besides doing weight training, I’m also doing a lot of cardio which makes any bracelet bounce around like crazy.
Sweat bands works like a charm.
Nike has some real cute ones in pastel and bright colors.
Also planning on wearing the band while cleaning or hiking to protect the bracelet.

Do you mean that the opening gets caught on your arm?
I have the cuff in the same size and this happens only when i move it about 3 cm up from my wrist bone. I agree that would be annoying so now I only wear it at my wrist. I still have plenty of room to stack it with my JUC closer to my hand. The cuff is not meant to be worn like a bangle in the way that the classic bracelet is. You could try sizing up but when I tried the larger size, I felt like it would fall off my arm by twisting and half coming off so I opted for the 17 and 9 months in I'm very happy with it!
What is the difference in size between your cuff and JUC? Thanks.

Reactions: jimmie staton
I have a size 17 cuff on my 16 cm wrist. I wear it close to my wrist, and it doesn’t bother me one bit. The cuff shouldn’t be loose like the bangle. I think people are unhappy with the cuff when they buy one too large, because the SA doesn’t show the customer how to put it on properly. You don’t put on a cuff by jamming the side of the wrist through the opening. Instead, place one end into the soft part of the inside of the wrist and pull it over the rest of the way. There are videos on YouTube for how to put on a cuff bracelet, but not one specifically for the Love. I think I need to make one myself with my Love cuff. I think they would fly out of the jewelry case if the SAs would show people how to easily put them on. Good luck with your purchase.
That’s true; I posted that video on here. Can’t seem to find it though...

Reactions: jimmie staton
Yea, I never thought about that until ssomeone on here mentioned it! I’m heavily into fitness and even more so now while trying to lose weight. So besides doing weight training, I’m also doing a lot of cardio which makes any bracelet bounce around like crazy.
Sweat bands works like a charm.
Nike has some real cute ones in pastel and bright colors.
Also planning on wearing the band while cleaning or hiking to protect the bracelet.
So, something like this?

Attachments

• B7E00A62-1005-438C-B054-62F516D95CA3.png
    B7E00A62-1005-438C-B054-62F516D95CA3.png
    747.5 KB · Views: 390
What a good way to protect the bracelet! And definitely something to weigh in to make the decision. Thank you for this info and best of luck in your fitness journey!

I just went to Cartier tonight to pick up my love bracelet.
I thought of you and tried on the cuff, in a size 17 and 18. If It was comfortable I wouldn’t mind getting it because I could get the 1 diamond one and still be in my budget.
Unfortunately it looked off on my wrist and the empty part got stuck a bunch on the side of my wrist.
I think the cuff really depends on your wrist anatomy lol.
I also tried the thin love with six diamonds and will definitely be adding one to stack in the future.
I know you said the classic love wasn’t for you, but I’d still try it on and make up your mind then. I’m surprised how much I love it.
I didn’t mentuon this earlier, but I work in construction as well as having my own business so I’m very hands on and do physical work constantly. I can’t wear a love on my dominant hand due to health risks at work, but it will always be on my left covered with a band.

Be sure to let us know what you pick!
Xoxo

Reactions: Suzil
I just went to Cartier tonight to pick up my love bracelet.
I thought of you and tried on the cuff, in a size 17 and 18. If It was comfortable I wouldn’t mind getting it because I could get the 1 diamond one and still be in my budget.
Unfortunately it looked off on my wrist and the empty part got stuck a bunch on the side of my wrist.
I think the cuff really depends on your wrist anatomy lol.
I also tried the thin love with six diamonds and will definitely be adding one to stack in the future.
I know you said the classic love wasn’t for you, but I’d still try it on and make up your mind then. I’m surprised how much I love it.
I didn’t mentuon this earlier, but I work in construction as well as having my own business so I’m very hands on and do physical work constantly. I can’t wear a love on my dominant hand due to health risks at work, but it will always be on my left covered with a band.

Be sure to let us know what you pick!
Xoxo
You are so sweet! Thank you so much for posting this! It definitely gives me another perspective and will definitely try on all the options out there. I am still saving up for my very first Cartier, but I’ll provide an update as soon as the happy event happens!