Official Faure le Page Thread

Just came back from Paris, added a Holster in Rouge Ivresse to the mix! Initially was considering a Portefeuille Parade/Zip, but I love the multifunctional aspect of the Holster: cross body, wallet, clutch all in one. Thought I'd also post a rear shot of the Holster since I didn't see this side before arriving at the shop.

I also saw another new piece: La Cartouchière, posted here in Blue, is arriving March 2019! The calibre on one side flips up to reveal a handy little mirror (in polished steel, no shattering!). It's super cute, ~24cm wide (estimate), not too big. Screenshot_20181228-184828_Gmail~2.jpg20181228_233600~2.jpg20181228_234629~2.jpg20181228_234441~2.jpg

To wrap up, I would still recommend the bag. The leather and canvas materials are very good and sturdy, the price is very doable compared to other brands, and it's super unique. I think I've seen three other FLP bags in NYC, compared to the daily onslaught of Longchamp, LV, and Goyard. I would get it sooner rather than later because I don't think it'll be worth it with price increases. Overall, I think the wear and tear is natural except for the fraying seams.

I hope this was informative and helpful in helping any TPFers decide whether to get a FLP tote or not!

Thank you so much!!!
I’ve been eyeing the DB for a few months and was on the fence. But reading your review has helped allay some doubts and I’m now seriously considering getting the tote.

I can’t decide between the blue or grey though!!!

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Thank you so much!!!
I’ve been eyeing the DB for a few months and was on the fence. But reading your review has helped allay some doubts and I’m now seriously considering getting the tote.

I can’t decide between the blue or grey though!!!
So happy it helped! I would get what matches your wardrobe most! I think the gray is their classic style because they've got that whole armor thing going on (this is why I got it, plus I wear a lot of pink which I think matches the gray better). But if you wear a lot of colors that would match the blue, that would be the better option!

I've got a sizing question. Is the Daily Battle 41 the closest bag in size to the largest Neverfull or Goyard St. Louis? I have both of those bags in the largest sizes and am now hoping to find a comparably sized FLP. Thanks!

So driving myself crazy trying to decide on a new bag. I was set on a Goyard St Louis and then I came across Faure Le Page and think I might like them better, they seem like they will be more sturdy for my needs. I am looking for something I can use everyday but also double as a diaper bag. I have a toddler and a newborn on the way. I am torn between the DB 32 and 37 I don't want a huge bag but need a good size for everyday. Second can anyone tell me about the pochette in 19 and 29. What can you fit in them? I think I like the smaller one better.
Thanks!

Reactions: watchmybag
So driving myself crazy trying to decide on a new bag. I was set on a Goyard St Louis and then I came across Faure Le Page and think I might like them better, they seem like they will be more sturdy for my needs. I am looking for something I can use everyday but also double as a diaper bag. I have a toddler and a newborn on the way. I am torn between the DB 32 and 37 I don't want a huge bag but need a good size for everyday. Second can anyone tell me about the pochette in 19 and 29. What can you fit in them? I think I like the smaller one better.
Thanks!
Congrats on #2! I was making the exact same decision as you as I was expecting my 2nd!
Very happy I chose Fauré le Page over Goyard (though still love their pieces and continue to lurk those threads on TPF). I have a DB 37 and it's the perfect size for work, holding diapers extra clothes, etc. Very sturdy after 2 years. I am 155cm and it doesn't overwhelm my frame.
I also have a pochette 29. It is lined with canvas and a thin layer of foam to cushion the contents. It can hold a small laptop... or long wallet, phone, keys and other small items.
Let us know what you decide!

Hello everyone, I desperately need some help from those who had repair service done by FLP. I bought a Daily Battle tote from the Taipei store back in October 2018 and I noticed few days ago that the straps are cracking. I'm so disappointed because the tote is known for its sturdiness. I emailed the [email protected] and sadly no one replied me. I decided to drop me a message via IG and FB and they replied saying their boutique email gets overloaded with emails at times. The social media staff via IG transferred my request to the Taipei store. On Friday, I got a not-so-helpful reply back in half broken English.

If you have a story about the shipping cost/repair fees/handling time, please kindly share. Thank you & much appreciated! ~ Cindy

3.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg 50055965_369838883774543_4842890580486782976_n.jpg