Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

My sky blue and ice pink Charlie’s that I bought on a whim the week before Christmas and forgot to post. I am such a sucker for a good pastel. View attachment 4303657
I just ordered the iced pink rogue tote and seems like I got one of the last 3 available which are all in stores. I have this in my wishlist online and the tile is next to one with an image of a woman carrying the new-ish black clutch and she has black slacks and a light grey sweater. The pink looks so fresh next to it! I hope I like it IRL!

I just ordered the iced pink rogue tote and seems like I got one of the last 3 available which are all in stores. I have this in my wishlist online and the tile is next to one with an image of a woman carrying the new-ish black clutch and she has black slacks and a light grey sweater. The pink looks so fresh next to it! I hope I like it IRL!

I absolutely love this pink, it doesn’t scream Easter, it’s softer and more neutral than that. It would look awesome with a gray I think.

View attachment 4303508 I was traveling a few weeks ago through Munich Airport and I spotted a Coach store in the terminal - needless to say, I had to go in :smile: they are closing this store in April, so everything throughout the store is 30% off. Since I bought several things and the SA noticed how much I love Coach bags (at some point it was obvious that I knew more about some of the bags than him :smile:), I even got 40% off my entire purchase, plus you get the VAT back (about 19%)...

I really love that duffle. Is that strap a removable strap for the duffle? Or is it an extra strap that you bought separately?

I really love that duffle. Is that strap a removable strap for the duffle? Or is it an extra strap that you bought separately?
The duffle has its own removable strap, however it is too short for me to carry it as a crossbody, so I bought the strap with the rivets separately, that one is much longer. They have the same strap in white leather as well, that one looked beautiful too.

Reactions: sparkle1
ee5e8cf4166d5ca016b93be9e61e0dfd.jpg

Here’s my “new to me” lunch box bag. I’ve been looking for one of these guys for awhile and I finally found one in excellent condition, awesome price and in a color I haven’t seen before. I highly recommend checking out Etsy if you’re looking for vintage Coach!

Finally decided to pull the trigger on a camera bag! Had been drooling over pics of this one for a while. It's quite a bit smaller than what I usually carry, so I'll have to get used to carrying less around. I did have to switch out straps because the one it came with was too short for me to wear crossbody. I'm 5"10 and like for my bags to sit at or a little below my hip.

Coach Camera Bag.jpg