Are Gucci Marmont bags more for millennials than "boomers"?

It’s a flap bag with a chain strap. If it’s too young for a boomer than a Chanel classic flap is also too young. And, I think most people think the C classic flap looks “old”.

Honestly, unless a bag has a picture of Justin Bieber on it or has an embedded AARP card, how could it possibly be for a certain age group? I never understand how bags are assigned an age range. I just never see it so it puzzles me truly.
I am over here cracking up Sparkletastic ! This would be a perfect script for a sitcom... I am watching it in my head right now... and the possibilities of truly funny television from back in the day, like 'The Carol Burnett Show' comes to mind.
"J!m"

Reactions: Sparkletastic
When I see these types of posts I think about that lady of a very certain age that I saw around Paris with her Goyard tote custom painted in the tattered image of god save the queen by sex pistols and with punk studs. She looked awesome
Love it !!!! And she ROCK ! Punk Rock ! She remained true to her core... I bet she has some serious stories to tell... so she told them on her bag... it gives me ideas on what and how I am going to do my Goyard bag and luggage in my future purchase.
"J!m"

Reactions: Liberté
I think it’s because the k-pop stars are usually fond of Gucci. I also see them more on millenials (I don’t have one!).

Of course, everyone can wear the bag. :smile: Just Gucci is more “street” now due to k-pop, I guess.

Reactions: jimmie staton
I am 45 year old, and think Gucci is more fashionable than Chanel or LV. I think it is for all age.

100% agreed! I have Gucci bags that are best suited for black tie, and Gucci bags that r perfect for jeans, leggings, or sweats. Gucci is amazingly versatile. As far as Marmont, as someone else said, I actually feel they r targeted for an older (35+) clientele. I’m not really about the Marmont life, because I am not a fan of obvious branding. Has nothing to do with age...even though I may eventually get this one Marmont bag I love

Gucci puts out vintage styles with a modern twist. I think the brand is for all ages.

I see the marmont bag more often on older women than I do on younger people around my area. Ironically, I see Chanel Flaps worn more often on teenagers and young 20 year olds than older women.

I'm 22 and I feel like I can't rock the marmont with my personal style but I can pair the Dionysus with everything :lol:

Gucci is timeless. They put out bags that fit all ages. You got quirky statement pieces and then you got the more classic lines.

I personally feel like you can wear any bag with the right outfit. There are no age caps on handbags!