New/Returning Pieces Hit Cartier Web Site USA

Just got my 2nd love bracelet. 1st yg and 2nd is yg with diamonds. Wondering if I made a mistake by not just going with a tennis bracelet. I feel like I need something to separate them. Not sure if I shld return for a TB or hold out so that a TB goes between. Wondering though if the TB would move around too much and slide under the love bracaelts? Any advice??
You have a "look" in mind of how you see your arm party... I think you already know the answer... second guessing yourself and your decision making process is not how you roll... I can tell by the choices you've already made... they are excellent ones. Keep up the grand work and start adding to the other arm. Yes, you will swap back and forth from one arm to another, but you will learn more about you that way.
"J!m"

Just got my 2nd love bracelet. 1st yg and 2nd is yg with diamonds. Wondering if I made a mistake by not just going with a tennis bracelet. I feel like I need something to separate them. Not sure if I shld return for a TB or hold out so that a TB goes between. Wondering though if the TB would move around too much and slide under the love bracaelts? Any advice??

Hi Rak24,
Congrats on your diamond LOVE. I think you should keep the diamond Love and get the TB later.
I always wear one LOVE bracelet and my tennis bracelet to work, gardening, golf, etc. and I honestly don't have any issues with the TB sliding under or over. Hope this helps.

If the loves are on the tighter side and the tennis is pretty fitted, may work. I find the loves hard to stack with anything else because they're so FLAT ... they're actually a very odd physical shape to play with. Maybe exchange one for rose or white if you want it to look more like two bracelets?

I just spoke with a sales associate who answers questions as regards the Cartier eboutique. She let me know that while the extra large love bracelet is shown online it will not be available for purchase until February 1. The bracelet, bottom to top, is 9 mm and it’s 1.8 mm in depth. It will be available in size is 16 through 22. The white gold bracelet is not rhodium plated because it has no diamonds. HTH

Prior to the New Year I haven't seen the XL LOVE cuff on the Cartier website but when Mom and I went to the boutique to change her cord color for her Trinity bracelet after our New Year's Day brunch... I spotted it.....the XL! So I ordered one! Happy New Year to me!View attachment 4297179 View attachment 4297177

Wow, I [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️ it!! Great choice

image.jpeg image.jpeg
I just spoke with a sales associate who answers questions as regards the Cartier eboutique. She let me know that while the extra large love bracelet is shown online it will not be available for purchase until February 1. The bracelet, bottom to top, is 9 mm and it’s 1.8 mm in depth. It will be available in size is 16 through 22. The white gold bracelet is not rhodium plated because it has no diamonds. HTH

Visually in my opinion, the new XL cuff doesn't look as wide as the older model. Please review photos.
Looks like there's less space from outer edge of circle screw(s) to the edge of the bracelet on the new XL.
Humm, now I'm curious.....

Hi Everyone,
I saw the posts about the new XL cuff. For those who are interested, I have the original XL cuff and it measures 11mm, as you can see in the picture. It was a special order by my sweet DH a few years ago. I hope this post helps clarify any questions one may have about the size differences between the original XL cuff and the new one. View attachment 4303082 View attachment 4303083
That's awesome !
"J!m"

Hi Everyone,
I saw the posts about the new XL cuff. For those who are interested, I have the original XL cuff and it measures 11mm, as you can see in the picture. It was a special order by my sweet DH a few years ago. I hope this post helps clarify any questions one may have about the size differences between the original XL cuff and the new one. View attachment 4303082 View attachment 4303083
Is there a thickness difference between your version and the new version too?

Reactions: jimmie staton
Hi Everyone,

Hi omniavincitamor!
Thank you for sharing info on the XL cuff, 11mm.
When I visited the boutique, the manager measured it at 11mm but I was all gaga at the moment and didn't give it much thought at that time.
I finally (2 weeks) received my call yesterday, my XL arrived and I'll pick up on Sunday.

I really see the size difference on your wrist between the three LOVES. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS and I LOVE it!
Not too sure why the "try on" XL looks more narrow on my wrist. Humm, maybe different color gold?
Oh, oh.....I hope that's not the case!

Reactions: jimmie staton