Please help Chanel Boy medium size or Chanel medium Coco Handle?

rm_petite

Mar 21, 2012
836e67985546ccafd9e98dcaa9d5dda2.jpg
d5dc193c93691944d269f9deb4a81963.jpg

Hi everyone!, I would like to know your thoughts of which bag should I buy first? I will appreciate your input. Thank you!

Reactions: fcmilliner2031
It depends on what you're looking for...edgy, casual (boy) that can still be dressed up vs. daily handle that easily goes from day to night (Coco Handle). I'm a big fan of the CH but the boy is a gorgeous piece too. Do they both fit what you need? Are you able to try them on?

Thank you for the input. I haven’t seen both bags. I will go to to the store soon and try them on, to be able to see which I would keep. I am not worried of what I can fit on the bag. Most likely I am worried I am petite 4”11 small frame, which will be look best on me. Both bags are gorgeous making me hard time to pick which one to keep.

Please post some mod shots if you can when you do try them on! I too am the exact same height and petite frame. So curious as to how each would look on someone of our size.

As @Kendie26 stated, both are definitely gorgeous and once you’ve tried them on you can definitely get a feel as to which one you’re more drawn too.

Reactions: Kendie26
Please post some mod shots if you can when you do try them on! I too am the exact same height and petite frame. So curious as to how each would look on someone of our size.

As @Kendie26 stated, both are definitely gorgeous and once you’ve tried them on you can definitely get a feel as to which one you’re more drawn too.

I will be going to try both bags tomorrow. Definitely, will share photos and which bag I end it up with!

Reactions: Kendie26
I will be going to try both bags tomorrow. Definitely, will share photos and which bag I end it up with!

I’m 4’11 too! And I have the old medium boy and small coco handle. The medium ch looked HUGE on me compared to the small. I have to say that the coco handle is nice and I can put a lot of stuff inside where the med boy, I can put keys, a small wallet, hermes Bastia, lipstick and it feels like I’m cramming it. I also like wearing my bags crossbody and because I am so small, the boy goes down to my thighs where the ch goes up towards my hips. So I guess it depends on what you want to put and how you would wear it. I’ll have to be honest though and say I’ve been wearing the boy lately over the coco handle just cause it’s easy to grab but that’s cause I’m lazy to keep switching it.

Reactions: rm_petite