The PEARL Lovers Thread!

46132adf9421c0a68f3c157b4b2d5a83.jpg

Multicolored Tahitians today!

So I got the idea from a strand I saw in a window in NYC. I went to the bead store and picked up some CZ spacers and love the look. They really add something to the strand. I went back to get more but they were all sold out. I guess they are rather popular.
I love the look of the spacers in your necklace. Give it a special look & style. I love your pendant with the Roman glass. I have a fish pendant made with Roman glass...no pearl, tho.

Dreary day today so I decided to wear my green Tahitians & my beetle wing Abalone horn earrings from Heather Benjamin. I just love wearing these. No matter how hard I try or what light I use, I cannot capture how green this T strand really is. I guess it's one of those "see to believe" pieces. LOL
Sorry for the no makeup but it's a lazy day for just staying in & being warm & comfortable.20190113_143550.jpg 20190113_143352.jpg

I ordered this strand from Kongs in late December and it arrived a few days ago. It was described as purple with bronze overtones and in the site pics seemed pink with peachy gold. I hoped it might scratch my burgundy edison itch. They didn’t, but they are pretty. They have greenish and what I will call moon colored overtones on mauve colored pearls. Sitting next to me in the gloom of a dreary day with incandescent light, they are lovely and moon green mauve beauties, on my neck they basically look lavender. My bigger strand does the same thing, wine and copper off, purple on my neck. Lighting plays a big part with these metallic edisons for some reason. I find them really pretty, but not that different in color from my larger strand. This time I used rose thread since they are somewhat lighter. To my eyes, they looked so much better than what the camera caught, but here they are :smile:
0C9C8B38-6ECD-4F3E-BC71-FDF24D016839.jpeg