Please share your Hermès collection!!!

Omg :giggle: so much innuendo.. wasn’t aware H made that kind of product :blush:
Color me blondissima, but I don’t know what you mean :lol:
I meant to say deep inside people may not know how much we love H...
Same!! I always Think that Barenia looks bad ass! Box B!tches would be a play on Boss B!tches! :coolio:
I think we share a brain because when I was coming up with names, Boss was definitely one of them as well :biggrin:

Reactions: Rhl2987
The BE part of my collection (picture taken last April). I don't think I have added any BE items since.
View attachment 4302873
And a close up with my Hermes B!tch modeling the C18.
View attachment 4302874
I’m humbled by your beautiful collection. Had to pick up the birdie’s jaw off the floor when she saw it!
Everyone holds their head up a bit higher when they’re wearing a nice scarf :biggrin:

Reactions: meowlett
The BE part of my collection (picture taken last April). I don't think I have added any BE items since.
View attachment 4302873
And a close up with my Hermes B!tch modeling the C18.
View attachment 4302874
Omg :eek:... ok twin you’ve been holding out on me! Wow what an amazing BE family! And your fur baby is adorable. She’s just looking like “yep, this is normal, nothing to see here people, this is just my mom” :lol:

Omg :eek:... ok twin you’ve been holding out on me! Wow what an amazing BE family! And your fur baby is adorable. She’s just looking like “yep, this is normal, nothing to see here people, this is just my mom” :lol:
The Queen B has been an Hermes B!tch for a long time. She is the official owner of all of my 90cm.
Earlier last year, I was obsessed with BE and acquired a few pieces. I need to do a photo of my Noir collection at some point.

Sorry to be an enabler, but those would be a perfect transition from your BE to your Noir collection hehehe
I am a big sucker for black and almost black items. And the SAs simply love to offer me those colors. My home store SA simply read my mind while my NBS SA did some data analysis of my wishlist and concluded that I am a big sucker for black and golden shades.

I am a big sucker for black and almost black items. And the SAs simply love to offer me those colors. My home store SA simply read my mind while my NBS SA did some data analysis of my wishlist and concluded that I am a big sucker for black and golden shades.
*swoons*
I think that’s what happened when I got offered miss aubergine.
Same here. I could rotate between black, black-ish, a handful of neutrals from beton to etoupe and a nicely baked Barenia and never get bored!

I’m currently wearing tinted computer blue light blocker glasses to help with the potential eye stain... very chic indeed :coolio::giggle:
I want one that will make things a little brighter because it’s hard to see so many black bags :roflmfao:
I should make a list of all my dream black bags, just out of curiosity, to see what it adds up to lol
A girl can dream, right?
The problem is, I think I already spent that money in my previous life on black shoes...