Random Chats and Pics

I haven't started watching yet because I like to watch lots of episodes at once. But for you, I will start either tonight or tomorrow. Is it a good season?

Lol, no rush ATB. Just watch at your leisure. We always want to watch it within a day or two of airing. It’s a good season so far — I enjoy each season for the food (the drama, not so much).

My H shipment arrived today! :yahoo:

First my new coin purse. I think it's color is rouge hermes or rouge piment? The other side is maybe potiron?

View attachment 4303729 View attachment 4303731
Another good color! [emoji1303]We’re doing so well for H change purse colors on this thread....maybe it’s a sign we should order some more! [emoji23]

And my new H scarf obsession. This is the first batch of scarves. Yes, I ordered more :whut:

View attachment 4303766 View attachment 4303767 View attachment 4303768 View attachment 4303780
Girl!! I, for one, am totally digging your H scarf obsession. [emoji175][emoji175][emoji175]I am living my scarf dreams vicariously through you, ATB! You’re doing me proud!![emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319] I particularly love the coordination with your new BH Lindy.