Let’s bring in 2019 with those January Purchases!

Hey, how are you finding the heart bag? Is it still useful even though it is so small and can’t fit much? How are you finding it? I love the shape and design, and especially adjustable detachable strap and also can be used as a clutch so am thinking if I should get it. I have the plus phone, and I know you said that won’t fit, so I will have to get hubby to carry it. Lol most of the time I carry his things, so it’s time he helps me back hahaha I find this bag so cute, and so special and unique if you know what I mean, so have come back to it, even though it’s not that practical and very pricey for the size. Any feedback would help me heaps, are there any cons? Would you be able to take some more shots? From what I have seen, your the other one on the forum that has it. I have seen a few Instagram and one YouTube as well. Thanks

I also just got the heart bag yesterday. I have been looking forever for a heart bag that is practical. I don’t find it that small. I have an iPhone X...which fits along with my Chanel card case, lotion, sanitizer, chapstick, and keys. That’s basically all I carry everyday. My sa’s iPhone 8 plus did fit without the case. It just needs to go in diagonal. I didn’t find the body strap too short and I have a pregnant belly right now. It fit perfectly! I even tried it on with my winter coat, and it still was comfortable to wear xbody. Hope this helps!!
4f05d850825bd4ad2109516bbe5ade74.jpg

On 12/31, I was offered the New Wave heart bag by my wonderful SA. She sent me a text of it with another SA modeling it. Despite it being cold and rainy, I immediately went to the store. Although, it’s multi-functional and can be worn crossbody, on the shoulder, as a wristlet, and as a belt bag, I declined this bag for three reasons: the heart shape felt very child-like, it barely fit my iPhone XS (I had to insert it at an angle), and it cost $1710. It did not fit much and a dealbreaker for me was having to strategically place my phone in it. No, thank you!! I also didn’t like how I had to hold the bag to close the zip. There were too many cons for me at that price point.

I’m patiently waiting on more of the new stuff and my Speedy B WT I just ordered. For reference, I am 5’10”.

View attachment 4302533 View attachment 4302534 View attachment 4302535 View attachment 4302536
Yes I am worried abt those points you mentioned as well, hence have not made a trip into the boutique to see it, and rather as for opinions first. I’m concerned that the heart shape might look too young on me too, and that LV was trying to target the younger shoppers, maybe early 20’s with this one, and then in the long term the bag will be out of trend and not be in style anymore and for such an expensive bag that’s a waste right? And being such a unique design it will be hard to sell or get rid of. Over in my country the bag is $2400AUD. CRAZY HUH? For another 1-2 hundred I can get the PM, or bond st bb, it’s more expensive than the Kensington just to put it in prospective, and those are all practical bags while this one is so small. And to add to the mix, I have an iPhone plus which I’ve heard won’t fit, lol So yes, that’s all my dilemmas too. That’s for sharing your thoughts and also your pics.

I also just got the heart bag yesterday. I have been looking forever for a heart bag that is practical. I don’t find it that small. I have an iPhone X...which fits along with my Chanel card case, lotion, sanitizer, chapstick, and keys. That’s basically all I carry everyday. My sa’s iPhone 8 plus did fit without the case. It just needs to go in diagonal. I didn’t find the body strap too short and I have a pregnant belly right now. It fit perfectly! I even tried it on with my winter coat, and it still was comfortable to wear xbody. Hope this helps!!
4f05d850825bd4ad2109516bbe5ade74.jpg
It looks great on you, and matches beautiful with your top and jeans with a casual look. Thanks for sharing. It’s nice to know so many people have purchased it and are happy. Congrats! I think you’re the 4th person on tfp. What make you buy it apart from the heart shape? Do you think the style, well heart shape can be worn years to come? Do you think it looks childish, or not age specific at all? Thanks for sharing your pic and comments, helps a lot!

It looks great on you, and matches beautiful with your top and jeans with a casual look. Thanks for sharing. It’s nice to know so many people have purchased it and are happy. Congrats! I think you’re the 4th person on tfp. What make you buy it apart from the heart shape? Do you think the style, well heart shape can be worn years to come? Do you think it looks childish, or not age specific at all? Thanks for sharing your pic and comments, helps a lot!
thanks so much...I have been wanting a heart for quite some time...saint laurent did one a little over a year ago and that one was way to small...I don't think it looks childish...but that's just my opinion...i'm sure some people would disagree...I just think it's fun and unique...I have a bunch of bags...so for me this was a fun, different purchase...I love hearts:smile: my husband even bought me a heart shaped diamond for my most recent bday....
I think that hearts are pretty timeless...I know valentino just came out with a heart shaped bag as well...so I don't think this is more of a trendy purchase....I really love the way the lv one is quilted and made...it seems very durable...hope this helps

Reactions: Roxannek