Star trail booties

Bentley143

Jul 19, 2013
Hey all -

I just got a pair of star trail booties. I thought it would be interesting to show pictures of how and what we wear them with.

Are you comfortable?

Thank you!

Hi OneMoreDay,
Personally a big fan for the Star Trail Ankle Boots, I purchased my first pair about 8 months ago and it all went bad from there. (I changed my Icon to them a few months ago)
I have worn them with jeans, skirts, and dresses.
They are very comfortable and stable, being from the land of cold and snow they also have great traction.
KimMN

Star-Trail-Ankle-Boot-3-pairs.png

My daughter has two star trail booties. She’s a US size 8 but went up half size to 38.5. Like @KimMN , she dresses them up or down. LV shoes for her run small; this may not be everyone’s issue, so best to try on before buying. I think they are gorgeous booties!!

Reactions: KimMN
Hi OneMoreDay,
Personally a big fan for the Star Trail Ankle Boots, I purchased my first pair about 8 months ago and it all went bad from there. (I changed my Icon to them a few months ago)
I have worn them with jeans, skirts, and dresses.
They are very comfortable and stable, being from the land of cold and snow they also have great traction.
KimMN

View attachment 4324066
Amazing selection! They look so damn good... :drool: :loveeyes: And I'm super happy they're not slippery. That was my biggest concern after seeing the sole. There's a new iteration in black leather with a Mono wraparound strap that caught my eye. Kinda into that slightly dom vibe. I'm in still in love with the OG Monogram Star Trails though.
lv star trails leather mono wraparound.png

Amazing selection! They look so damn good... :drool: :loveeyes: And I'm super happy they're not slippery. That was my biggest concern after seeing the sole. There's a new iteration in black leather with a Mono wraparound strap that caught my eye. Kinda into that slightly dom vibe. I'm in still in love with the OG Monogram Star Trails though.
View attachment 4324315
Those are cute, you can’t go wrong with either choice. :heart:
Good luck with your decision

Reactions: OneMoreDay
View attachment 4324315
The more I see this picture the more I’m thinking 4 pairs isn’t too many :loveeyes:

Reactions: OneMoreDay
I love these boots, but have the opposite concern to Kim. Too darn hot to wear boots. I probably get to wear boots maybe four or five times a year on average. Last year not a single day was boot worthy. Otherwise I would have snatched up the Catogram ones I tried on.. Sigh. Hmmmm a peep toe maybe. :lol:

Reactions: KimMN