Valentine’s

Isn’t it the vernis gradient colours, in the dark pink and light pink? Come see in zcp, zippy wallet, heart key charm, and heart coin purse?

Is there a heart shaped coin purse available this year?? I was just in the boutique yesterday and purchased the heart shaped wave bag...I asked about the coin purse, but they said one was never released?

Reactions: Fernsmum
Is there a heart shaped coin purse available this year?? I was just in the boutique yesterday and purchased the heart shaped wave bag...I asked about the coin purse, but they said one was never released?
There is a heart shaped coin purse in epi leather with gold locks on it already in stores in UK and on website.
Item code M63995

Reactions: anmldr1
Congrats on your bag! That’s what I’m eyeing at the moment. Yes I agree with fernsmum, there is one in epi, which comes in white and black. But then somewhere I saw one in this valentines collection as well, in the gradient vernis colours. Unless, I go mixed up with that in the charm? But I swear it was a heart coin purse. Gotta go find it again,

Congrats on your bag! That’s what I’m eyeing at the moment. Yes I agree with fernsmum, there is one in epi, which comes in white and black. But then somewhere I saw one in this valentines collection as well, in the gradient vernis colours. Unless, I go mixed up with that in the charm? But I swear it was a heart coin purse. Gotta go find it again,

I’m also looking for the heart coin purse, I checked under Love lock and I couldn’t find it

Yes! I want the black one so bad.
Does anyone know when it’s coming to the US website?
The sku for the black one is M63995. I don’t know when or if it is going to be sold in the US.
Maybe you can ask customer service or your SA to make a reservation for that sku?

Attachments

• 946C9755-E7A4-4160-A1C7-BEAC0F740FDC.jpeg
    946C9755-E7A4-4160-A1C7-BEAC0F740FDC.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 314
Reactions: kellycsey5