What LV are you stalking today? US/CA

Please post Louis Vuitton items you’re stalking and any hard to find items that pop up online,
*please indicate if you're seeking the item or if you've seen it available!*

The official LV email to inquire about ordering is
[email protected]

This is not a discussion/chat thread!

Please save commentary and pics of the items you receive in another thread!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
so, I am currently stalking the monogram passport cover. it's usually in and out of stock and i see place in cart on it often enough, so not too stressed over it (although, now that I have said that out loud, watch it never come back!!!). however, jsut wondering, is it worth it?? i travel internationally a few times a year. I have a tory burch cover that i currently use, that is beautiful but i've used it only a handful of times now. also, would the lv cover fit two passports? i usually hold on to my husbands for him too, so that they're all in one place? thoughts on this please? i love it so much, just super confused!

Reactions: lv_katie
so, I am currently stalking the monogram passport cover. it's usually in and out of stock and i see place in cart on it often enough, so not too stressed over it (although, now that I have said that out loud, watch it never come back!!!). however, jsut wondering, is it worth it?? i travel internationally a few times a year. I have a tory burch cover that i currently use, that is beautiful but i've used it only a handful of times now. also, would the lv cover fit two passports? i usually hold on to my husbands for him too, so that they're all in one place? thoughts on this please? i love it so much, just super confused!
I don’t travel much so I wouldn’t get much use out of it but I figured that maybe I can use it as a wallet. :biggrin: Right now I have my passport in a Coach passport holder.

Another member mentioned using the middle kiragami set as a passport holder and that it can hold two of them. I think that’s a great idea. I think that’s what I’m going to do with mine.

Last edited: