Let’s bring in 2019 with those January Purchases!

I’m in with my pre-loved epi cles from may 2002! I got it for 23 usd! [emoji173]️

The zipper is broken, so it has to be replaced, and of course the gold has faded, but the leather is in amazing condition [emoji173]️

9750b691d0a408a02b91c4ddfea3b14e.jpg

9d30100b7b73b8f3c2e4261dd61d8be7.jpg

6235076efab6a74668975d45fa6a805d.jpg

Wow Fernsmum! You’re on a roll you always get the limited unique pieces. And you’re Cannes is another unique one too. Can’t wait to see that too. Yes would love to see pics of your heart wave bag. What made you buy it? I would like to know what are the pros and cons in particular. I have a iPhone plus and I know that doesn’t fit, but from the pics on here and Instagram it is so cute and I keep going back to it. It’s off my list and now back on, and since you got one too, it’s definitely back on my list again! Yes whenever you have time would love to see pics and mods shots and what you fit inside. How are you planning on using it? Do you think it’s age specific or only for the younger generation? Or do you think you can continue to use this design for years to come? I’m trying to buy bags that I can keep using and in my collection for years to come.

Here are a few photos will take mod shots at the weekend :smile:
I was concerned about age suitability as I am in my 40's but both my daughter and CA instantly said it suited me when I tried it on and my daughter is always honest with me - sometimes to honest lol !
Regarding whether the design will date "who knows" I am not normally a fan of trend led bags and although love limited edition pieces also love the classic designs too but just loved this bag the moment i tried it on.
I have an older iphone which does fit in the bag so that was a plus for me :smile:
I'm planning to use it when i don't need to take alot with me and also for evenings out etc.
IMG_8055.JPG IMG_8054.JPG IMG_8056.JPG

I was concerned about age suitability as I am in my 40's but both my daughter and CA instantly said it suited me when I tried it on and my daughter is always honest with me - sometimes to honest lol !
Regarding whether the design will date "who knows" I am not normally a fan of trend led bags and although love limited edition pieces also love the classic designs too but just loved this bag the moment i tried it on.
I have an older iphone which does fit in the bag so that was a plus for me :smile:
I'm planning to use it when i don't need to take alot with me and also for evenings out etc.
View attachment 4302459 View attachment 4302461 View attachment 4302464
It’s gorgeous! I’m sure it looks amazing on you! It’s sooo cute and special. I like how it can be worn 3 ways. Looking forward to me more pics!!!

My noir superstition bandeau arrived today [emoji4] the light pink will arrive tomorrow!! Will be wrapping these on my mono PM that I received yesterday for my Birthday! View attachment 4302292

Happy birthday!!! It's so wonderful to have a mono PM, I'm a new owner myself as well. Yes, the bandeau will come in very handy, I use an Hermes twilly and love how I'm able to "customize" my handbag a little bit. :smile::smile::smile:

Reactions: veeroman
It's a beautiful piece. Quite classic and timeless. Enjoy! :heart::heart::heart:

On 12/31, I was offered the New Wave heart bag by my wonderful SA. She sent me a text of it with another SA modeling it. Despite it being cold and rainy, I immediately went to the store. Although, it’s multi-functional and can be worn crossbody, on the shoulder, as a wristlet, and as a belt bag, I declined this bag for three reasons: the heart shape felt very child-like, it barely fit my iPhone XS (I had to insert it at an angle), and it cost $1710. It did not fit much and a dealbreaker for me was having to strategically place my phone in it. No, thank you!! I also didn’t like how I had to hold the bag to close the zip. There were too many cons for me at that price point.

I’m patiently waiting on more of the new stuff and my Speedy B WT I just ordered. For reference, I am 5’10”.

84659824-B003-4178-BC01-A142FB03E729.jpeg 855E5428-B340-40EF-8D56-E37731B69569.jpeg A601BD16-5CF0-4756-920E-732F1280C1F1.jpeg BE61952D-5C9A-42EB-A00F-EF396A5053A9.jpeg

On 12/31, I was offered the New Wave heart bag by my wonderful SA. She sent me a text of it with another SA modeling it. Despite it being cold and rainy, I immediately went to the store. Although, it’s multi-functional and can be worn crossbody, on the shoulder, as a wristlet, and as a belt bag, I declined this bag for three reasons: the heart shape felt very child-like, it barely fit my iPhone XS (I had to insert it at an angle), and it cost $1710. It did not fit much and a dealbreaker for me was having to strategically place my phone in it. No, thank you!! I also didn’t like how I had to hold the bag to close the zip. There were too many cons for me at that price point.

I’m patiently waiting on more of the new stuff and my Speedy B WT I just ordered. For reference, I am 5’10”.

View attachment 4302533 View attachment 4302534 View attachment 4302535 View attachment 4302536
I totally understand why you declined it as I am only 5'4 it worked crossbody for me and I have a iphone 6s so fits inside nicely. I personally love the bag and thats whats so wonderful about LV catering for variety of tastes and preferences :smile:
I have a WT neverfull which i adore so looking forward to a reveal of your WT Speedy :smile:

Beautiful - love your daughter's bag too!!!

xxx

Reactions: Fernsmum