Let’s bring in 2019 with those January Purchases!

Hey there! :wave: I still really love the heart bag! I think as long as you go into the purchase knowing it's a specialty bag, you'll really like it. The only information I would add is the strap drop is about 19 inches, so it's definitely shorter worn crossbody (at least for me!). I do have some longer straps (from my NeoNoe,etc.) that I can use if I want to wear it longer. Let me know if there's any pics you specifically want to see. :smile:
Here's a link to my detailed post about the heart bag:
Random Chats and Pics
Thanks for the link, it was very useful. I guess I have to go in store and try it, but from what I can see from your brief review, it’s great.

Favorite MM came up on the website
5dacb95da36bcc6365d91822fbcd1313.jpg

Hey, how are you finding the heart bag? Is it still useful even though it is so small and can’t fit much? How are you finding it? I love the shape and design, and especially adjustable detachable strap and also can be used as a clutch so am thinking if I should get it. I have the plus phone, and I know you said that won’t fit, so I will have to get hubby to carry it. Lol most of the time I carry his things, so it’s time he helps me back hahaha I find this bag so cute, and so special and unique if you know what I mean, so have come back to it, even though it’s not that practical and very pricey for the size. Any feedback would help me heaps, are there any cons? Would you be able to take some more shots? From what I have seen, your the other one on the forum that has it. I have seen a few Instagram and one YouTube as well. Thanks

Hi @Bumbles I purchased the Wave Heart bag in black last weekend but haven't posted about it as been busy with Work etc. I plan to use it tomorrow so can take some mod shots if you like and also let you know what fits and in after using it :smile:
The leather is so lovely and soft but due to design of the bag it does have small creases where the leather bends to form top on the heart. I hadn't intended purchasing this bag as from images thought it was going to be too small but seeing IRL I was surprised on the actual size and instantly loved it :heart:

Hi @Bumbles I purchased the Wave Heart bag in black last weekend but haven't posted about it as been busy with Work etc. I plan to use it tomorrow so can take some mod shots if you like and also let you know what fits and in after using it :smile:
The leather is so lovely and soft but due to design of the bag it does have small creases where the leather bends to form top on the heart. I hadn't intended purchasing this bag as from images thought it was going to be too small but seeing IRL I was surprised on the actual size and instantly loved it :heart:
Wow Fernsmum! You’re on a roll you always get the limited unique pieces. And you’re Cannes is another unique one too. Can’t wait to see that too. Yes would love to see pics of your heart wave bag. What made you buy it? I would like to know what are the pros and cons in particular. I have a iPhone plus and I know that doesn’t fit, but from the pics on here and Instagram it is so cute and I keep going back to it. It’s off my list and now back on, and since you got one too, it’s definitely back on my list again! Yes whenever you have time would love to see pics and mods shots and what you fit inside. How are you planning on using it? Do you think it’s age specific or only for the younger generation? Or do you think you can continue to use this design for years to come? I’m trying to buy bags that I can keep using and in my collection for years to come.