What is your Hermes 2019 Wish List?!?!

Well, I basically threw out my 2018 wish list and as of today, submitted a new one in writing in hopes of obtaining one of the following from the upcoming podium submission. I was advised to pare down to just two at the request of the SA/SM's wish going forward for clients of the store. Additional bags and items can be added but they would prefer to keep the list to two items. #1 is the glorious Kelly 28 in Blue Iris Ostrich with gold hardware or brushed gold if that is offered as a standard option in 2019. #2 is a Kelly 28 Gold with Gold hardware, Togo in either Sellier or Retourne. (hope I didn't make a mistake in saying either- or, that was the advice of the SA.)
If it was not for the wonderful people in this forum along with the wealth of information that is shared, I would NEVER be in a position like I am today. My attitude was wrong, my thinking needed some serious adjusting. I am beyond grateful and really do spend a lot of my free time reading everyone's post. I think we should start a new thread that just discusses what the TPF has done for us and what an incredibly valuable place it has become (at least in my life.)
If nothing else, it would be nice for owners and staff that work on the site to receive some appreciation from us.
:yahoo:So excited about the news!

Reactions: TresBeauHermes
Wishlist revised. Want a Kelly Pochette bad. That’s on the list in either neutral, bright green, blue, or purple (pipe dream). PHW is a must. Let’s see what happens!

B wish is the same. B30 PHW in dark blue or black.
Girl, same!!!! I didn’t realize pochettes are more difficult to come by than a b/k....

Like I said said before, a Kelly Pouchette takes the same slot as any other size Kelly so stores order MUCH fewer pieces as they are probably deemed comparatively less easy to sell. Sticking to topic, I don't mind adding another one in 2019.

I am a Bleu Nuit lover, so if it is going to be rested, then my priority for the year will be Bleu Nuit over the grey listed below, but I am trying to be open, as I am trying to think long term and not be short sided with my obsession for the color.

K28 Bleu Nuit Togo palladium hw
K25 Bleu Nuit Togo palladium hw
Evelyne 16 Bleu Nuit Clemence palladium hw
Bazar mini Bleu Nuit Togo palladium hw
Dogon card holder Bleu Nuit Togo palladium hw
Sangle if k happens in 25mm
Paris loafers if I can ever find in my size and Bleu marine

Wild card for Bleu Nuit, if b35 Togo palladium was offered, I’d take it, but for that size it would have to be in my favorite color and in palladium hw, as I am barely 5 foot 1 inch and 35s tend to look large on me. But alas Bleu Nuit has my heart.

Also, I am open to Clemence over Togo for the above, but since most of my current Bleu Nuit handbags are in Clemence, I would prefer a little diversity by adding Togo which is why the reference above.

B30 graphite palladium hw
B30 Gris mouette palladium hw
A few 24 mosaique tabletop items

If this could be the year that I finish off my Bleu Nuit wishlist I would be so happy. Thanks for letting me share.

I am a Bleu Nuit lover, so if it is going to be rested, then my priority for the year will be Bleu Nuit over the grey listed below, but I am trying to be open, as I am trying to think long term and not be short sided with my obsession for the color.

K28 Bleu Nuit Togo palladium hw
K25 Bleu Nuit Togo palladium hw
Evelyne 16 Bleu Nuit Clemence palladium hw
Bazar mini Bleu Nuit Togo palladium hw
Dogon card holder Bleu Nuit Togo palladium hw
Sangle if k happens in 25mm
Paris loafers if I can ever find in my size and Bleu marine

Wild card for Bleu Nuit, if b35 Togo palladium was offered, I’d take it, but for that size it would have to be in my favorite color and in palladium hw, as I am barely 5 foot 1 inch and 35s tend to look large on me. But alas Bleu Nuit has my heart.

Also, I am open to Clemence over Togo for the above, but since most of my current Bleu Nuit handbags are in Clemence, I would prefer a little diversity by adding Togo which is why the reference above.

B30 graphite palladium hw
B30 Gris mouette palladium hw
A few 24 mosaique tabletop items

If this could be the year that I finish off my Bleu Nuit wishlist I would be so happy. Thanks for letting me share.

Funny to hear that Bleu Nuit is your addiction. I just sold my B35 VERSO Bleu Nuit PHW (BNIB), didn't use it

Reactions: izzyParis
I’m not sure if your verso was the version with the rose pourpre interior but I think that rose pourpre is stunning. Love the pop of color in slg’s.

It was BlN with OP. Initially I was also in love with with BlN/RP but I think that Magnolia would be a better combo. RP a bit too dark??

Attachments

• verso8.jpg
    verso8.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 564
  • verso9.jpg
    verso9.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 569