Please share your Hermès collection!!!

In love with your C‘EST LA FÊTE!
Thank you, me too! I love scarves but when I wear them it looks like I am being attacked by a wet noodle. I wish I could pull it off like all the beautiful fashionable ladies here. But I was obsessed with this one and the colors match my decor perfectly. I have a few more scarves on my framing wishlist if I can find them but dang, it is expensive to properly frame one!

Last edited:
Reactions: TresBeauHermes
Thank you, TBH! :love:
Will you forgive for giving you a bad collage instead of a nice family portrait for now? :crybaby:

Another gorgeous neutral collection to feast my eyes on! :yahoo:
This thread should be renamed ‘Hermès Enabling Summit’! :drinks::giggle:
I love your birdie B and of course the lovely Croc K!!!!!!!!!!! And your charms! I see the black MEOOOW!

This is a very, very enabling thread. I have not figured out how I am going to photograph my bags. I guess I can group them by color. I should have enough Black bags and Bleu Electrique bags to form their own respective photos. Then the red family, the neutrals, the other blue bags and the exotics. That said, I would only do it after I get my Goldie back. She cannot be left out.

PS The Nigel Peake B25 will have to form its own group because it is one of a kind.

I’ve been on holiday for the past two weeks but have been keeping up with this thread and I just want to say that I’m so happy at how quickly this thread is lifting off and happy to see all of your collections! I was a bit hesitant creating this thread at first because I thought it would be a flop but clearly everyone is enjoying it just as much as I am!

Let’s continue to keep sharing and posting guys!

I love your birdie B and of course the lovely Croc K!!!!!!!!!!! And your charms! I see the black MEOOOW!

This is a very, very enabling thread. I have not figured out how I am going to photograph my bags. I guess I can group them by color. I should have enough Black bags and Bleu Electrique bags to form their own respective photos. Then the red family, the neutrals, the other blue bags and the exotics. That said, I would only do it after I get my Goldie back. She cannot be left out.

PS The Nigel Peake B25 will have to form its own group because it is one of a kind.
Thank you, my dear. That birdie is still my grande dame and miss croc gets me more compliments than anything I’ve ever owned. :biggrin:
I think you should do a kind of rainbow circle with the Nigel Peake as the center or lines of bags in the same colors mimicking the patterns and the NP somewhere in the mix :tup:
i.e.
The reds can be in a horizontal line on the bottom left, the ‘golds’ behind her top left on the diagonal, etc.

I am Leaning more “yes” than “no” at the moment. But that bag is very large. Wish there was a cool casual way to wear the most uptight proper bag in the world :confused1: A bbk Sellier size 35..
Try a slick black leather jacket over a white or neutral top and a pair of torn skinny jeans (in a lighter shade). I am sure you have the necklace and bracelets to spice it up.