Need help with new bags.

vilette21c

O.G.
Jun 23, 2008
Been out of the loop for a while after my 2nd kid, haven't been in an LV store until the recall happened. So my problem now is I have to exchange my retiro nm and my epi neverfull, both amounting to 4200 (not including tax). It is a one-time exchange and can't be store credit. Looking at the website, they all look the same to me (smh). Hypothetically if you were me, what would you get for 4200? I have 6 neverfulls and 4 speedys, 2 felicies, 2 Alma pm in vernis and mono, 3 pouches (and some accessories), I would want something different. I am so overwhelmed!

Last edited:
Do you like crossbody? You don’t have any in your collection. Maybe Babylone bb? It is a beautiful and lightweight bag- mahina is so luxurious. Or something completely different like a twist? I would browse and have fun on your shopping spree!

Reactions: Jennshef
What about a Empreinte PM, Empreinte double zip pochette, pallas bb, or Pallas clutch? I wanted the double zip but they didn’t have the color I wanted. I considered the Pallas clutch, v tote bb, brittany, and Croisette also. I ended up exchanging my Empreinte Speedy b 30 and Ikat mm for Empreinte PM in marine rouge, Empreinte Pochette Felicie, and mono an NF.

I did and that's what they said at the store. I called the rep (client services) who called me about the recall and he confirmed it as well. Did anyone just get store credit?

I went to the LV in Neiman Marcus and I didn’t want to use the whole amount for the exchange and the SA told me they can not give store credit because their registers are on Neiman Marcus’s system. So they called CS and I was told if I’d like the store credit I’d have to goto a “free standing” LV and that would not be a problem so I had a choice.