Troubleshoot tPF Problems:

I'm having all sorts of weird problems, I'm thinking of taking a week off and seeing if they all stop! I've tried two browsers, my app isn't working properly, nothing seems to be working. If I try to reply on a PM it doesn't leave me a space to do so then copies the original message a second time so I have to go in and delete it. What a pain.

My app is crashing at least three times per day for at least 3 weeks, just an fyi.. This used to happen quite a bit and then ceased, as if the problem was fixed. I'll be on a thread reading and it freezes so I can't scroll up or down, then 5 - 15 seconds later I'll see lightening bolts where images should be or sometimes an image with a lightening bolt thru it, then the error message and finally the app shuts down and throws me off.

*** I'm on a Galaxy 8 if that's relevant. Screenshot_20181129-194454.jpgScreenshot_20181129-194515.jpgScreenshot_20181129-194519.jpg

ETA: Also, not sure if this is pertinent, but whenever I enter a new thread topic, I am at the beginning of each entire thread, not on the last comment read (as per usual); even if I scroll all the way to the end of all the comments and leave the discussion, when I go back to the thread I'm at the very beginning once again. My settings are set to put me at the last read comment.

On Chrome, I'm not seeing a reply box (at the bottom of the page) and when I click on "reply," I can't type any text.

I'm doing this using Safari because it's the only way to post. (And I AM logged in on Chrome.)

This is what happens and what I see --

First image shows what it looks like using Chrome:
Glitch - Chrome.png

The next one shows what I'm seeing using Safari and the only way I can post:
Text box - Safari.png

Anyone know why the edit function is gone?....noticed when I wanted to fix a spelling mistake that the Edit had gone and was only showing Report.
This is on both a PC and my tablet.

By the way, after a few months I am able to post pics again. Every once in a while it asks me if I want Tapatalk to host the pics and I click yes and then I can post again!

To share my joy I am posting here my rescue dog Charlie wearing Jan Bajtlik’s Hermès scarf design “Animapolis”. Charlie and I say hi and wish you all, @Vlad and @Megs best wishes for a blessed and happy year in 2019!

1482cc41815759d0e2b9cb69901cdfa5.jpg

By the way, after a few months I am able to post pics again. Every once in a while it asks me if I want Tapatalk to host the pics and I click yes and then I can post again!

To share my joy I am posting here my rescue dog Charlie wearing Jan Bajtlik’s Hermès scarf design “Animapolis”. Charlie and I say hi and wish you all, @Vlad and @Megs best wishes for a blessed and happy year in 2019!

1482cc41815759d0e2b9cb69901cdfa5.jpg

I love your Charlie! What a sweet face!

Reactions: BBC
Hmm I’ve been having trouble posting multiple pictures for some reason. It crashes and kicks me out of PF after uploading 5-6 pics but before actually posting them [emoji15]. Do I need to reload PF? Thanks.