What LV are you stalking today? US/CA

Please post Louis Vuitton items you’re stalking and any hard to find items that pop up online,
*please indicate if you're seeking the item or if you've seen it available!*

The official LV email to inquire about ordering is
[email protected]

This is not a discussion/chat thread!

Please save commentary and pics of the items you receive in another thread!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
After a 3 year hiatus from LV purchasing (my pre-loved Chelsea Tote in DE tied me over while I saved some money), I've been stalking the PA in Azur only to read on these threads that the PA sounds like it'll be discontinued. So sad! Also the Cosmetic Case GM in Azur. I'm loving the Azur print these days!

There’s no indication it’s being discontinued now. This has been rumored for quite a long time yet it’s still being sold.

Thanks, you’re right. No store in my state, but I will call client services. Maybe I’ll get lucky with the TP.
I just called my store today (a week or so after the 15) and they had the 19. Crossing my fingers for you to find your 15. :smile:
No. I called CS and was told it was nowhere to be found. The next day I emailed CS and was told it was unavailable and they were no longer taking reservations on this item. On a whim I called CS a day or two later, and was able to order the item with the understanding there would be a one or two week delay in shipping.
I was looking for that one, but gave up because everyone I asked in multiple stores said no. However, CS told me that they will be back in again in February so IDK.

Reactions: 1LV and Julezah