Which COACH bag are you carrying today?

Never saw this one before! I think I just saw your post of WIMB and was amazed how much fits in! I think it is like the size of a camera bag?

Hi! I was happy when I found what can fit. The depth of this bag helps & the fact that it doesn’t have much going on inside. I’m not sure how the camera bag compares. This one measures 8.75” x 5.5” x 3”. I especially like that my iPhone 7 fits nicely in the outer back pocket!

Thank you. I did do it myself. :smile:

Why hack, thank you IM!! That was really punny!!:lol:

Thank you!:smile:

Here it is with a different handle and a strap.

Ah I get it now. I was wondering where you got the exact matching pieces to put on the front! Well done! I'm loving the new strap with it too!
I don't get it. In the second picture, the leather tabs that held the rings for the handles are gone but they are still there in the first picture, and there is leather threaded through the ring loops. I can't figure out exactly where that threaded leather came from - I assume from the removed handles. I also can't figure out where the leather tabs went in the second picture.

Reactions: Sunshine mama
I just started guitar lessons a month ago. Can't quite play yet. [emoji38][emoji16]
That's awesome! I am still learning too. It's been a couple years, but I have built up a nice collection of guitars. Now I need to be able to play better to be worthy of them. :biggrin: People don't realize how hard it is. My Daddy and brothers play so they would show me a couple chords, but I am mainly learning on my own. I started years ago, but put it down. I'm back at it.
Good luck to you!
Sorry, everyone, for off topic. :smile:

Reactions: houseof999
Hi! I was happy when I found what can fit. The depth of this bag helps & the fact that it doesn’t have much going on inside. I’m not sure how the camera bag compares. This one measures 8.75” x 5.5” x 3”. I especially like that my iPhone 7 fits nicely in the outer back pocket!
Seems similar.....camera bag measures about 8x6x3

I don't get it. In the second picture, the leather tabs that held the rings for the handles are gone but they are still there in the first picture, and there is leather threaded through the ring loops. I can't figure out exactly where that threaded leather came from - I assume from the removed handles. I also can't figure out where the leather tabs went in the second picture.
All leather tabs are on the front side now. The back leather tabs are what's holding the flower.

Thanks for explaining. For some reason I thought both sides were the same.
Hello W! @houseof999 is right! Originally, both the front and the back of the bag had 2 tabs on each side(4 in all) to hold the handles.
I removed the 2 back tabs, and used them to pull through the 2 front tabs in order to make a design element out of the front tabs. Before I did this, the 2 loopy tabs were bothering me. I hope this kinda makes sense. :rolleyes: