**Hermes Chat**

eagle, thank you. Migraines can be very hard to treat. One of DD’s triggers is abrupt changes in the Barametric Pressure.
I guess that means she would have difficulty in places prone to tornadoes? Or places that have a lot of "weather" as the term was used in "The Perfect Storm."
Migraine pain can be a doozy. As I got older (and older) I got more nauseous for prolonged periods. That was hard to treat other than by drinking diet ginger ale.

I’m puzzled. Why do women use Botox and fillers? To my mind, it makes your face look like someone pumped it up with a bicycle pump. It does not make you look young, just unnatural.

I just saw a Facebook post from a relative who is in her mid-to late 50s, without a wrinkle or laugh line. She just looked off. I have had other friends who’ve had this kind of work and the results are the same. I think a more worthwhile expenditure is to get a personal trainer and work out and get strong. Invest in your wardrobe and your Style. If you walk into a room, fit, strong, and well-dressed with a confident attitude you won’t be invisible.

My philosophy about aging is to look the best for your age. Wrinkles and lines are a sign of a life well lived.

When does tastefully and in moderation I don’t think there is anything wrong with Botox or fillers. If done well, you would not even know it was used. However, I do agree, those who use these treatments excessively face the risking of looking noticeably unnatural.

With that said, a well maintained body, flattering and tailored wardrobe, as well as a good dose of confidence, will far outshine any cosmetic enhancements!

Reactions: ODEDIHAIMS
Agree about the plastic surgery. No matter how hard you try to stay young looking, the body ages. That includes getting wrinkles and lines of wisdom as I call them. There are celebrities who are difficult to recognize because of all the surgery they’ve had on the face.

When does tastefully and in moderation I don’t think there is anything wrong with Botox or fillers. If done well, you would not even know it was used. However, I do agree, those who use these treatments excessively face the risking of looking noticeably unnatural.

With that said, a well maintained body, flattering and tailored wardrobe, as well as a good dose of confidence, will far outshine any cosmetic enhancements!
In my experience, that tacky, exaggerated look of someone with a lot of obvious work done actually is good at deceiving a large number of men (especially older) somehow. I feel like its mostly other women who can see it and find it unappealing, whereas the husband or "the average Joe" can easily be duped which is important to a lot of women I guess. At the end of the day, although being confident in your own skin and generally being healthy is great on a personally level, guys are still very shallow and obsessed with youthful features by an large.

In my experience, that tacky, exaggerated look of someone with a lot of obvious work done actually is good at deceiving a large number of men (especially older) somehow. I feel like its mostly other women who can see it and find it unappealing, whereas the husband or "the average Joe" can easily be duped which is important to a lot of women I guess. At the end of the day, although being confident in your own skin and generally being healthy is great on a personally level, guys are still very shallow and obsessed with youthful features by an large.

A lot of it is also influenced by your surroundings. I can’t help but notice the large number of women with obviously augmented lips, for instance, when I’m visiting LA. In some areas and certainly some social circles this “look” is normal and perhaps even expected...

I guess that means she would have difficulty in places prone to tornadoes? Or places that have a lot of "weather" as the term was used in "The Perfect Storm."
Migraine pain can be a doozy. As I got older (and older) I got more nauseous for prolonged periods. That was hard to treat other than by drinking diet ginger ale.
Eagle, “doozy” says it, over the years there have been ER visits due to dehydration from inability to hold anything down, so IV hydration combined with the heavy duty pain meds.

Reactions: eagle1002us
Eagle, “doozy” says it, over the years there have been ER visits due to dehydration from inability to hold anything down, so IV hydration combined with the heavy duty pain meds.
That's worse than I had it. I have to say that migraines became less of a problem as other things in my life became settled, done and over with. That can be a positive function of aging. But mid-life was a doozy.
Does your DD benefit from the triptans?

Mindi and family are well. Sorry I didn't share earlier. It's still difficult to type.
CG- relieved to hear this, thanks for putting forth the effort to share.

:heart:Have been thinking about you as well. Hope you are on the mend and the dogs are being extra good to make life as easy as possible while you heal! Just managing every day tasks must take organization and planning. And this being a Hermes Forum I wondered which of your bags, if any, you are able to carry as so many styles could be too heavy? :hrmm: