Please help with my new rose gold small love?

You're right white gold is often mistaken for silver! In fact yesterday a colleague admired my WG Love and JUC - "I love your silver bracelets, they're so unusual!". LOL! Can you tell there's no Cartier in my country!! That suits me though as I wear a lot of chunky silver jewellery and happier flying under the radar without colleagues knowing I 'm wearing thousands of euros on my arms! It's tricky enough with my bags!

I love the look of YG on others but it truly looks atrocious on my blue-white Irish skin! I like rose gold too but Cartier rose gold looks very orange on my skin for some reason. Hermes RG, on the other hand, is stunning.
Funny... It's good that you have a great sense of humor and don't mind.
"J!m"

Reactions: Hatsoff1
Hi everyone! I just got the rose gold small love bracelet and now I am having second thoughts about rose gold vs yellow gold.
I don’t have any yellow bracelets to compare to, except this notch on my H behapi bracelet (slightly diff than Cartier YG). But how do you think the rose gold looks on my skin tone? Would yellow look better?
I’m very indecisive so any inputs are appreciated! Thanks!
Looks wonderful... I mix Hermes with my YG and it works.
"J!m"

I bought my rose gold VCA Alhambra pave earrings almost a month ago and still undecided and have not worn them out.
Still debating between the blingy white gold which I initially bought and the rose.
I know I don’t want yellow.
I agree— we do not need so many choices

Reactions: jimmie staton
I bought my rose gold VCA Alhambra pave earrings almost a month ago and still undecided and have not worn them out.
Still debating between the blingy white gold which I initially bought and the rose.
I know I don’t want yellow.
I agree— we do not need so many choices
Yep, and on your situation on debating between blingy white gold and rose gold.What speaks to you and what do you answer to ? One will win over the other. Funny, you brought out something that I failed to realize about myself in my life... I always used to ask for commitment in relationships, dated many and never got it... but I could never commit on purchases one way or the other. Once I committed to what truly speaks to me and what I decided to answer to, I met my Wife.
Thank you for the free therapy. lol
"J!m"

Just to update everyone, I tried on the yellow gold for the first time and I just absolutely LOVED it. It just felt right the moment I put it on so I had to exchange it and I’m so happy I did! It didn’t look much different in the store but I just felt it looked better with my skin tone. Thanks for everyone’s help!!

Attachments

• 02C8B0A6-DF2F-4713-8D92-75794100954E.jpeg
    02C8B0A6-DF2F-4713-8D92-75794100954E.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 193
Just to update everyone, I tried on the yellow gold for the first time and I just absolutely LOVED it. It just felt right the moment I put it on so I had to exchange it and I’m so happy I did! It didn’t look much different in the store but I just felt it looked better with my skin tone. Thanks for everyone’s help!!
Yay! Congratulations- it's lovely!

very nice... so proud.
"J!m"