Random Chats and Pics

I was up on the roof (cause I was just curious), but I do NOT do roof work! :lol: By far, it's worse going down off the roof....going up is easy. DH was standing by to call the ambulance if need be. He's like, " I know you're going up there no matter what I say, but just remember, life works better when you're in one piece!" :lol:

DH is a good one! :smile: Hold out for that man you deserve and who gets you! You are a catch, ATB. :hbeat:
Did he really say “life works better when your in one piece”? R.O.F.L.M.F.A.O. :lol:

Well I can only hope for the best with DS1 since he's autistic and very schedule specific. Even if he doesn't have to be anywhere he still maintains his daily routine. DS2 can sleep in till 9 if I let him and am able to keep DS1 from waking him up. Lol! Growing up my mom never let any of us sleep in late even on the weekend. She's one of those up at 6 am bright and bushy tailed kinda person and made breakfast and woke us up to eat. It was (and still is) mostly because she can't stand to be alone. The concept of "Me time" doesn't exist in her brain. I did appreciate having the breakfast ready when she woke me up but not till I started eating it. [emoji38] I'm not a morning person at all!
I've never been a morning person. DH is a morning person. I stay up late, he gets up early. No matter what I do, I can't get on an early schedule. I kind of do when we travel because we have things to do, but as soon as we are home and I can stay up late without disturbing him, I start staying up later and later.

At one job I had, the company had flex time, meaning you could come to work at a wide range of times, as long as you got your 8 hours in. I had a sadistic manager who would purposely call meetings for 7 am to force me to get in early. That meant I would have to get up at 5 am to get to work by then.

It is very important for autistic people to have a steady routine. My son had something called non-24. When he was in school and had to get up for school every day, he could stick to the schedule, although he had trouble getting out of bed. But when summer rolled around, he would just get up whenever he wanted, and it turned out that every day it was a little later until he was getting up in the middle of the night and going to bed in the morning. Now that he is an adult, he sets an alarm to make sure he stays on a normal schedule, even though he is self-employed and doesn't have to clock in at any particular time.
i haven't been a morning person since high school, and college cured me of it completely! :lol: I think that having kids contributed to the night owl thing, too....since that's kid-free time. If I didn't get some "me" time at night (and that's really when I accomplish the most around the house), the kids and I would probably strangle each other during the day! When the kids were little, once or twice a year, DH would send me to a hotel alone. I would just spend one day and night, watching TV, getting room service, and sleeping in. It was heavenly, and saved all our sanity! Here's hoping a big night of sleep and some concentrated "me" time is coming your way soon. :heart:
Your DH sounds wonderful!

i haven't been a morning person since high school, and college cured me of it completely! [emoji38] I think that having kids contributed to the night owl thing, too....since that's kid-free time. If I didn't get some "me" time at night (and that's really when I accomplish the most around the house), the kids and I would probably strangle each other during the day! When the kids were little, once or twice a year, DH would send me to a hotel alone. I would just spend one day and night, watching TV, getting room service, and sleeping in. It was heavenly, and saved all our sanity! Here's hoping a big night of sleep and some concentrated "me" time is coming your way soon. [emoji813]
You got a nice husband! Mine is pretty nice too. Last January my BFF had surgery and she asked if I could take care of her and DH let me go for a whole week in California! This January she's going to Curacao and my H would let me go but it's too expensive so I'm passing on the opportunity. My in-laws are very nice and well. DH is a lacrosse Coach so every May they offer to come watch the kids during the final tournament so I can go with him and get a mini vacation out of it! I didn't go last year but I think I'll go this year. [emoji16]

You got a nice husband! Mine is pretty nice too. Last January my BFF had surgery and she asked if I could take care of her and DH let me go for a whole week in California! This January she's going to Curacao and my H would let me go but it's too expensive so I'm passing on the opportunity. My in-laws are very nice and well. DH is a lacrosse Coach so every May they offer to come watch the kids during the final tournament so I can go with him and get a mini vacation out of it! I didn't go last year but I think I'll go this year. [emoji16]
That sounds good! Go get your mini vacay, H999!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

You guys are all so lucky with your DHs and your sleep. I'm so envious!!! My DH wakes me up early even on the weekends!!!!! Yes you heard that right. There's no correcting him. It doesn't matter how many times I've told him I want to sleep in! He ia a great man in every other way except for this problem that won't go away. :frown::crybaby::mad:
Actually, there were a handful of times when he didn't wake me up, but that's it!

You guys are all so lucky with your DHs and your sleep. I'm so envious!!! My DH wakes me up early even on the weekends!!!!! Yes you heard that right. There's no correcting him. It doesn't matter how many times I've told him I want to sleep in! He ia a great man in every other way except for this problem that won't go away. :frown::crybaby::mad:
Actually, there were a handful of times when he didn't wake me up, but that's it!

You know how it is — the grass is always greener on the other side. I have learned early on not to get annoyed/pissed about DH sleeping it super late and I am starving to death, ready for lunch. I just have to eat something first now since both DH and DD sleep in late on the weekends (like noon to 2 pm easily!!!).

There's no such thing as a perfect man and if that's his only flaw then your hubby sounds like he's 99.99% perfect! Doesn't change how I feel in the morning about it though. [emoji38]7fccdc1d459bd284c39a8c5b650fcf73.jpeg

He's got to get you up early to see about those sexy ankles, SM! :graucho::graucho::graucho:

I'm so sorry. My favorite part of sleeping is that part of the morning when I am almost awake but not quite. I like to ease into waking, and not get up right away.

You know how it is — the grass is always greener on the other side. I have learned early on not to get annoyed/pissed about DH sleeping it super late and I am starving to death, ready for lunch. I just have to eat something first now since both DH and DD sleep in late on the weekends (like noon to 2 pm easily!!!).
For sure the grass must greener on the other side. All I could think in this scenario is that I could sleep as late as I want!!!!!!