Scarves H Eyeliner Scarves

All this is doing is making me regret returning the same c.way Dallet that Papertiger bought.It looks fantastic on you PT !
I exchanged it for an Acte 111 which I really love.
Regrets? I think I may need another go !

Reactions: papertiger
I love scarves that have a stiffness to them. Is it that stiff even after dry cleaning?

I haven't cleaned it yet as I only opened the box at Christmas. I actually hand-wash all my silks and cashmeres (apart from moussies) so I'm not sure if I can ever best answer your question fully. no doubt The scarf will get softer as all silks do, but because the temperament is due of the weave and not starch it will prob keep shape better than most.

It looks great, thank you for posting. @Lostinlondon would you say it might be more resistant to scratches from let's say something like a beard and other stiffer hair than regular scarves?

So far, none of my other scarves has been caused damage by my beard. I have 2 men’s 100 CS which I also wear cowboy style and therefore closer to my face than my CSGMs. My Caducée Rock, the older one, is showing a bit of pilling but I’m not sure my facial hair is to blame.

Last edited:
Reactions: Liberté
Dear @papertiger, thank you for starting this thread and sharing your discovery about eyeliner silk twill. Fascinating! I love how it's a reversible scarf, too.

@Lostinlondon, I'm eyeing the same scarf. Glad to see how it folds.

I received enticing photos just hours ago... Now I'm torn between the blue and the burgundy cws of Della Cavalleria. IMG-6bfaaddb65f26abd9abe6f7d3c83ae5c-V-1.jpg IMG-302c46a6d755a509f70f7ad46cc13896-V.jpg IMG-387cd6fb86bd338d9c6e6b6b7a4bc06c-V-2.jpg
This is my 5,000th post in tPF! :amuse: I'm happy to contribute to an informative thread. :heart:

Yeah right.
When they came out I was scrolling by fast: "same look as my mums kitchen towels with some print on"
But that structure sounds so great, at a second look these tie really well.
Now I want a Cavalleria in green or bordeaux. But none are available any more.
What season are these?
As frustrated as I sometimes am with H (great designs, but no CWs I love, inconsistency, discontinuing beloved items...), they sure are creative and playful, with materials as well as everything else.

Thank you all for sharing, very informative and great eye candy!

Yeah right.
When they came out I was scrolling by fast: "same look as my mums kitchen towels with some print on"
But that structure sounds so great, at a second look these tie really well.
Now I want a Cavalleria in green or bordeaux. But none are available any more.
What season are these?
As frustrated as I sometimes am with H (great designs, but no CWs I love, inconsistency, discontinuing beloved items...), they sure are creative and playful, with materials as well as everything else.

Thank you all for sharing, very informative and great eye candy!

AW18
Dans l'Atelier
Della Cavalleria

SS19
Bride de Gala

anymore?

Thanks @papertiger for bringing attention to this new type of scarf! I never paid attention to this scarf at the store because I thought it was just like all the other 90cm silks. If I see this scarf at the store next time definitely going to check it out!

Reactions: papertiger

Attachments

• 41955B58-99FE-4484-85FE-5CF776586D1F.jpeg
    41955B58-99FE-4484-85FE-5CF776586D1F.jpeg
    192.9 KB · Views: 311
  • 2C4BB753-5407-4472-B8C3-DAEF86190F49.jpeg
    2C4BB753-5407-4472-B8C3-DAEF86190F49.jpeg
    187.1 KB · Views: 316
Dear @papertiger, thank you for starting this thread and sharing your discovery about eyeliner silk twill. Fascinating! I love how it's a reversible scarf, too.

@Lostinlondon, I'm eyeing the same scarf. Glad to see how it folds.

I received enticing photos just hours ago... Now I'm torn between the blue and the burgundy cws of Della Cavalleria. View attachment 4299857 View attachment 4299858 View attachment 4299865
This is my 5,000th post in tPF! :amuse: I'm happy to contribute to an informative thread. :heart:
You realize H scarves are like a drug, right?:panic::panic::panic: