*** Show off your NEW SHOES! Post your new or new-to-you Louboutins here!***

Just wanted to share my wife's wedding shoes. It's a fun photo to us and we hope you like it to :smile:

So Kate Patent in the light pink color they had last year. She destroyed a bit of the heel and they are now at the cobbler in Paris and even Louboutin themselves have to re-order the leather. They told us it was really limited.

Attachments

• IMG_0712.jpg
    IMG_0712.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 1,439
Loubitag Paillette in Ballalla flats - Ever since i saw this CL drawn pattern i’ve been hunting for them in an easy to wear style. So excited to have found a pair from the capsule collection, made even more special by teeny tiny sequins that add sparkle.

View attachment 4124370
Janitag 60mm - i love Liberty London prints so couldn’t resist them paired with Louboutin. Look forward to wearing these on my upcoming Amalfi Coast holiday
View attachment 4124367
Hi, Would you be able to tell me what sizing is like for the Louboutin Ballalla ? whats your general size in CL (perhaps other models compared to this flat)
Thank you so much xoxo

Hi, Would you be able to tell me what sizing is like for the Louboutin Ballalla ? whats your general size in CL (perhaps other models compared to this flat)
Thank you so much xoxo
SalmaB the Ballalla flats run half size small compared to all my other CL pointed toe flats like pigalle; geo; corbeau; edgy ghillie; miss mars; drama etc. Fit wise the toe box is shorter, the sides are lower and tend to widen more than usual. Say you are a 39 in these other styles, then you will need to get a 39.5 in the Ballalla.

Just wanted to share my wife's wedding shoes. It's a fun photo to us and we hope you like it to :smile:

So Kate Patent in the light pink color they had last year. She destroyed a bit of the heel and they are now at the cobbler in Paris and even Louboutin themselves have to re-order the leather. They told us it was really limited.
Gorgeous color. Hope you can get them fixed and post a photo when they are like new.

They look very good!:loveeyes:
But I think they are a little bit to loose, I would wear them a little bit smaller, because there is some space between your heel and the shoe. But I think this is only my opinion, cause i like it if they are tighter.

Reactions: stillyfan447