SA Recommendations!

Hello!

I am visiting NY in a few weeks and hoping to pick up a Cartier Love Bracelet. Do you ladies (and gents) have any recommendations on which locations I should go to and any SA you wouldn't mind sharing? :smile:

I am also hoping to get my future Love engrave as well! I'm only going to be in NY for about three days, would that be enough time?

Ahh! So many questions! Haha. Thank you in advance!

I can PM you my NY SA's info!

Marianna Huberman! Shes the boutique manager and the sweetest person working there. I think they're all pretty sweet except for one older lady that works there (I think shes Persian, though I'm not certain) with a short bob. She is rude and unhelpful

Reactions: balihai88
Margaret is amazing as well, she's so patient and sweet. I hemmed and hawed for weeks over my first tank and she was lovely every time my indecisive a** walked into the boutique. Naturally I quickly ended up with two timepieces in rapid secession lol she's fantastic

Reactions: balihai88
I’m not certain if he’s still at Cartier, but Michael was a wonderful SA at the Palm Beach boutique. He was very helpful and patient. It’s been some time since I’ve been in that particular store becauseI I moved back to the “burbs” of NYC.

Reactions: jimmie staton