Diorama or Gucci Marmont

Thank you, Canto Bight! What color and leather do you own on diorama, and Marmont? I think I will keep the diorama. It is a statement piece.

I have the Diorama in gold and the Marmont in black leather (though my sister has it in the dark blue/navy velvet which is gorgeous). The Marmont is definitely more of an everyday bag, but when I first got my Diorama a couple of years ago, I wore it with less dressy outfits too.

Reactions: averagejoe
Hello Averagejoe,
thank you very much for the comments!! great points! can't wait to wear the bag. Also, do you wear certain outfits when wear the diorama?
I've seen the Diorama dressed up and down, everything from a white T-shirt and blue jeans to with a cocktail dress. You can wear this with everything you want, although I personally don't think it goes with a gym outfit. But then again a lot of bags don't look good with a gym outfit.

I have the Diorama in gold and the Marmont in black leather (though my sister has it in the dark blue/navy velvet which is gorgeous). The Marmont is definitely more of an everyday bag, but when I first got my Diorama a couple of years ago, I wore it with less dressy outfits too.
Hello Canto bight,
I also like marmont too ( especially velvet), but not sure about the quality though.

Hello Canto bight,
I also like marmont too ( especially velvet), but not sure about the quality though.

I've seen the Diorama dressed up and down, everything from a white T-shirt and blue jeans to with a cocktail dress. You can wear this with everything you want, although I personally don't think it goes with a gym outfit. But then again a lot of bags don't look good with a gym outfit.
Thank you, AverageJoe!! Ha ha, no a gym outfit. I normally wear dress daliy. I think this should work then.

Thank you very much, Averagejoe! Should I worry that the inside of the bag has little crack? I think it is from opening the bag?

Attachments

• IMG_2693.JPG
    IMG_2693.JPG
    293 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0959.JPG
    IMG_0959.JPG
    259.7 KB · Views: 83