Diorama or Gucci Marmont

Thank you, CrazyCool01! I was trying the diorama medium in the Dior Boutique yesterday. My friend thinks it looks like that I am carrying a box. But, I love the quality of the handbag. I am overweight ( am currently working on losing weight:smile:, it should work then.

Thank you, CrazyCool01! I was trying the diorama medium in the Dior Boutique yesterday. My friend thinks it looks like that I am carrying a box. But, I love the quality of the handbag. I am overweight ( am currently working on losing weight:smile:, it should work then.

No problem [emoji4] Enjoy your purchase [emoji4][emoji4]

The diorama has arrived. Should I keep it?
I think it looks even more stunning in person! I think the Diorama makes more of a style statement than the Marmont, and I think velvet bags won't wear very well (since velvet is delicate). I also like the colour and think it would go well with a lot of other colours.

Pros for the Marmont - you could probably fit a bit more inside it than the Diorama. It's also a beautiful colour. More "on trend" style, if that's something you like.

For me, this would be an easy decision, because the Diorama makes my heart sing. But you don't seem taken with it? Why did you buy it in the first place, and why are you not sure now?
Bottom line, it's not worth spending that much money on a piece you don't love, imo.

Reactions: CrazyCool01
I think it looks even more stunning in person! I think the Diorama makes more of a style statement than the Marmont, and I think velvet bags won't wear very well (since velvet is delicate). I also like the colour and think it would go well with a lot of other colours.

Pros for the Marmont - you could probably fit a bit more inside it than the Diorama. It's also a beautiful colour. More "on trend" style, if that's something you like.

For me, this would be an easy decision, because the Diorama makes my heart sing. But you don't seem taken with it? Why did you buy it in the first place, and why are you not sure now?
Bottom line, it's not worth spending that much money on a piece you don't love, imo.
Thank you, Apricots!
I actaully love Dior Diorama. I love the color as well. just want to make sure!

Reactions: Apricots
It is so pretty! I think you should keep it. This Diorama is a head-turner, especially with the micro-Cannage pattern in a beautiful metallic pink.

Much nicer and less common than the Gucci Marmont, in my opinion. And I like the Marmont, too.

Thank you, Averagejoe!!I just want to make sure my decision. I agree, This diorama is very nice. I hope this bag is not too dressy for everyday. Do you feel this bag is a little heavy or not at all? I weigh the bag it is 847 gram.

wow it’s very beautiful. I think personally, it’s rather dressy and has very specific outfits to go with but it is a statement piece almost like collectors item. Really pretty

Thank you, Averagejoe!!I just want to make sure my decision. I agree, This diorama is very nice. I hope this bag is not too dressy for everyday. Do you feel this bag is a little heavy or not at all? I weigh the bag it is 847 gram.
I don't think this bag is heavy at all, especially compared to other bags on the market. They already hollowed out the metal chain so that it is as light as it can be. I also don't think this bag is too dressy, because of its size. Evening bags tend to be a lot smaller.

I don't think this bag is heavy at all, especially compared to other bags on the market. They already hollowed out the metal chain so that it is as light as it can be. I also don't think this bag is too dressy, because of its size. Evening bags tend to be a lot smaller.
Hello Averagejoe,
thank you very much for the comments!! great points! can't wait to wear the bag. Also, do you wear certain outfits when wear the diorama?