Please hjelp me decide first Céline

Hello dear fellow TPFers.
I have caught the Céline bug and now all I can think about is which bag should I go for as my first Céline purchase. Please advice as I’m driving myself mad.
I need a bag for work. I don’t carry a computer, but a bottle of water, big headphones and a packed lunch in addition to phone, keys etc.
I started loving the Micro Luggage.
Here in Dark Wine
View attachment 4273221
And this is a lighter version, possibly Dune
View attachment 4273222
However, now I wonder whether I prefer the ease of the small big, sangle seau and Cabas.
This is the medium Cabas in blue.
View attachment 4273220
This is the Sangle in tan
View attachment 4273224
Another Sangle, in a Burgundy colour
View attachment 4273226
And the small Big Bag in tan
View attachment 4273225

Ideally, I’d prefer two Céline bags, one for work and a smaller one for the weekend. The smaller one would still need to fit my large headphones. I have eyed up the micro Belt for this purpose. This is the Micro Belt in Ruby.
View attachment 4273218
If I get two Célines I definitely want the Micro belt, but that begs the question which other bag will compliment the Belt shape and Ruby colour?
TIA! Castor

I have a Sangle in Liqourice and a Cabas in Taupe and I love them both as work bags. They're roomy enough to fit my notebook, water bottle, wallet, phone, various zippered pouches, scarf/sweater etc. I don't use them for my laptop, since I carry that in its own case. I find both comfortable to carry on my shoulder, which is a must for me since I walk to work. A handcarry-only bag (like the luggage) isn't very practical for me (it was fine when I still drove to work).

Good luck with your choice! Although I must say, you can't really go wrong with any of your options!

:flowers:Hello again, I thought I should update you on what I ended up buying.
Two different bags. One small indigo Trio:
57E9ED68-354D-40A0-A6B4-BB9E31CE8C5F.jpeg 9E5EC231-6E7F-4177-A08F-79392BD43DA1.jpeg

It’s preloved and I’m not sure what the colour is called.
2D7C1EAC-9F2F-48CF-9B02-84DF091A6A27.jpeg
I can wear it a a longer length or E27B544D-A56A-4EF0-9393-9E2F3B5C0985.jpeg
slightly shorter.
292298BE-1BEE-4318-A9E4-BBED168B22EB.jpeg

Because I now own a Vertical Cabas I no longer pine for a Sangle Seau, but I’m still saving up for a Luggage, a Belt, a Phanthom Cabas and a Box... :biggrin:

Thank you all for your advice
:flowers: