Scarves Hermès Spring/Summer '19 Scarves

Obsessed with this Tree of Song twilly!
85906f1dc6c747f518b15497222776be.jpg

11aa41039ecd61f3eb1dafbbbf0863ea.jpg
What a great design! Great CW as the hummingbirds and leaves stand out so clearly! Would love this as a carré myself!

Butterfly! (Esprit de la Foret)
I love them both... Congrats!

Yesterday, my lovely SA let me know that my home still received it' first shipment of SS scarves. She held both of the Siestes for me. I stopped in to see them today and came home with 09. I think I'm twins with @Pautinka!

It's really fun and exuberant
View attachment 4297523
And it can be low-key, too:
View attachment 4297524
It's perfect for spring and summer and fills a hole in my collection for white and bright!

The other one was 05, which was gorgeous. It was elegant and misty with subtle grays, seafoam green, and pale dusky pink. (Sorry no photos)
This is breathtakingly beautiful! And your knots are gorgeous... Congrats! How did you tie the knot pictured on the lower right of the top collage? And, I don’t believe this is @Pautinka CW. I think hers had emerald green waters.

Congrats, this is glorious on you!!! I really appreciate all the wonderful mod shots. I think @Pautinka has the pink/purple cw, though. Looking firwRd to seeing more cws...
If I remember correctly, @Pautinka got the CW with the emerald waters like the local legend of the fairy lake.

Happy New Year everyone!

Twins with @FugitiveRouge with the Sieste. It’s great if you like cold tones, and the white is a shimmering gray-white and doesn’t wash me out.

It’s fun c/w with lots of tying options.

I always refer to these threads to help me with my shortlists- Including some photos which might help others!

View attachment 4297715View attachment 4297716View attachment 4297717
It’s a beauty!

fresh from FSH: L'ART du BOJAGI cw 05 blanc/turquoise/orange

View attachment 4297722
I just love this... Has such a fresh, folk art vibe and this CW works so well with black... Congrats!

Gosh! I have missed so much. I had virtually NO connection in France. I never ventured out the village and the technology there is always rather slow to say the least. However, it has been wonderful catching up with everybody's beautiful new acquisitions this evening. Well, I did get to finally open my Sieste on Christmas Day. I am so happy to have it. The colours are crisp and jewel-like. Just looking at it makes me feel happy.
Apologies for the rubbish shot but I don't have any other pics of it.
A happy and healthy 2019 to one and all. [emoji847]
View attachment 4297955
Wishing you the same for 2018... I hope you had a lovely time in France... And we’ve all been waiting for your mod shots of this fantastic scarf! Hope to see more when you get a chance! Lovely...

Last edited:
What a great design! Great CW as the hummingbirds and leaves stand out so clearly! Would love this as a carré myself!

This is breathtakingly beautiful! And your knots are gorgeous... Congrats! How did you tie the knot pictured on the lower right of the top collage? And, I don’t believe this is @Pautinka CW. I think hers had emerald green waters.

No, If I remember correctly, @Pautinka got the CW with the emerald waters like the local legend of the fairy lake.

It’s a beauty!

I just love this... Has such a fresh, folk art vibe and this CW works so well with black... Congrats!

Wishing you the same for 2018... I hope you had a lovely time in France... And we’ve all been waiting for your mod shots of this fantastic scarf! Hope to see more when you get a chance! Lovely...
It's so funny that we know who has which scarf (even if we get confused at times...)

Ironically enough, that bottom right tie in the top collage is your namesake - the Fifi knot. It looks very different in a 140, no?

No, If I remember correctly, @Pautinka got the CW with the emerald waters like the local legend of the fairy lake.

It’s a beauty!

And you too fifi. It's always a bit of a relief when normal service resumes, no matter how much fun it has all been.
You and @Joannadyne are correct - my Sieste has the emerald green lake (which you can't see in my pic. I will take more pics soon, promise.).
In the meantime, today is a Pivoines day and I thought this knot showed off some of the pattern and colours quite nicely. As always, the cashmere bobble monsters that are invisible IRL but that love to photo bomb have made an appearance so sorry for the scruffy look of the sweater. [emoji21]
IMG_20190107_085540.jpg

It's so funny that we know who has which scarf (even if we get confused at times...)

Ironically enough, that bottom right tie in the top collage is your namesake - the Fifi knot. It looks very different in a 140, no?
LOL... I know, right?! And, about the knot, OMG! Totally different in a 140! Looks amazing!! You have to be over the moon with the Sieste... It is spectacular!

Reactions: FugitiveRouge
And you too fifi. It's always a bit of a relief when normal service resumes, no matter how much fun it has all been.
You and @Joannadyne are correct - my Sieste has the emerald green lake (which you can't see in my pic. I will take more pics soon, promise.).
In the meantime, today is a Pivoines day and I thought this knot showed off some of the pattern and colours quite nicely. As always, the cashmere bobble monsters that are invisible IRL but that love to photo bomb have made an appearance so sorry for the scruffy look of the sweater. [emoji21]
View attachment 4298426
It is a beauty!

Reactions: Pautinka
And just when I thought I would be good and buy no new cashmere/silk...you look amazing and have inspired me to at least go look...cheers!

I was intrigued when I first saw the design on this thread. It ties beautifully, thank you for showing it and happy new year.

If I remember correctly, @Pautinka got the CW with the emerald waters like the local legend of the fairy lake.

It’s a beauty!

Thank you cappys, Maedi & fifi!

Lots of the new men’s collection is now starting to trickle in on UK.com. Apologies if any of these have previously been captured - I’ve only included 1 image of each and a reference number so that the super sleuths can show everything!

Sweet Dreams by Jan Bajtlik - 100 wool/silk - H103281T
Tamponnable Remix by Gianpaolo Pagni - 140 cashmere/silk - H553400T
Imprimeur Fou H Coaching by Louis Boquin - 63x180 muffler cashmere/silk - H103281T
Tinos Muffler by Anamorphée - 63x180 muffler cashmere/silk - H703204T

Attachments

• 09CADF5C-DEBF-47CF-9483-AFB198057AA5.jpeg
    09CADF5C-DEBF-47CF-9483-AFB198057AA5.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 841
  • A362A9B6-C07B-4CF2-A6D3-4677D710EF2B.jpeg
    A362A9B6-C07B-4CF2-A6D3-4677D710EF2B.jpeg
    522.3 KB · Views: 828
  • 42D38ABF-5E0F-46D4-8DAD-E367477D689C.jpeg
    42D38ABF-5E0F-46D4-8DAD-E367477D689C.jpeg
    297.4 KB · Views: 823
  • ED3B4D5B-4D05-4E58-9C9F-2F03D399F0C0.jpeg
    ED3B4D5B-4D05-4E58-9C9F-2F03D399F0C0.jpeg
    321.1 KB · Views: 821
Lots of the new men’s collection is now starting to trickle in on UK.com. Apologies if any of these have previously been captured - I’ve only included 1 image of each and a reference number so that the super sleuths can show everything!

Sweet Dreams by Jan Bajtlik - 100 wool/silk - H103281T
Tamponnable Remix by Gianpaolo Pagni - 140 cashmere/silk - H553400T
Imprimeur Fou H Coaching by Louis Boquin - 63x180 muffler cashmere/silk - H103281T
Tinos Muffler by Anamorphée - 63x180 muffler cashmere/silk - H703204T

Oooh, thanks for posting! The original 70cm silk/cotton Carré Tamponnable is a favorite design of mine, and I'm excited to see if/how it works in the larger scale. I love that it depicts all the tools used by Hermes artisans in the atelier. :heart:

Reactions: momasaurus
Oooh, thanks for posting! The original 70cm silk/cotton Carré Tamponnable is a favorite design of mine, and I'm excited to see if/how it works in the larger scale. I love that it depicts all the tools used by Hermes artisans in the atelier. :heart:

Aha! I didn't realise this was a classic design. I really like how this ties at this scale, very minimal yet striking.

Attachments

• tamponnable-remix-scarf-140--553400T 04-worn-2-50-0-1272-1272.jpg
    tamponnable-remix-scarf-140--553400T 04-worn-2-50-0-1272-1272.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 806
  • tamponnable-remix-scarf-140--553400T 07-worn-2-50-0-1272-1272.jpg
    tamponnable-remix-scarf-140--553400T 07-worn-2-50-0-1272-1272.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 806
  • tamponnable-remix-scarf-140--553400T 07-front-1-300-0-1272-1272.jpg
    tamponnable-remix-scarf-140--553400T 07-front-1-300-0-1272-1272.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 808