My Las Vegas Souveniers

disney4us

Happy to be me
Jul 12, 2006
I had not purchased a Coach bag in over a year but when we got to Las Vegas, the mood finally hit. I found this little beauty, the multistripe tote, and with dh encouraging me to get it, I did. I was looking to get a matching wristlet but I liked the pink one as well and couldn't decide. Dh said since I love pink, to get the pink one, so I got the punch wristlet as well as some other stuff. I was so excited to get my tote that I used it the next day while still in Vegas. After getting home and looking at my little souveniers for a while, I realized that during this trip, I finally satisfied my Coach wishlist of getting something in the punch color and something from the multistripe line. It was a very good vacation. Attached are pics of my Coach goodies plus a pic of all my purse souveniers, both Coach and LV.

Attachments

• LsCo.jpg
    LsCo.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 97
  • Lsall.jpg
    Lsall.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 134
What awesome souvenirs!! I'm envious.

And how awesome that y our DH was telling you to go for them! I swear, stories of bag-supportive significant others is like the Yeti to me, something I've heard stories about, but will probably never personally experience. *L*

girl, those are not Souvenirs! Those are hot handbags and hot handbag accessories. Call a spade a spade, you went shoppin'!

Gotta love Euphemisms.

By the way, I love all of your ahem "souvenirs!"