Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

I also brought these to the New Years Eve party and wore them a bit. After having a few too many drinks, some of the other girls at the party wanted to try them on which is probably not the best idea if you've had a little too much to drink and have never worn 130mm heels. It was fun though and fortunately no one got hurt...including these Hot Waves! :nuts: (PS - Don't mind the indents on my feet from the Impera's which I wore just before taking these pics...)
View attachment 4294761 View attachment 4294762 View attachment 4294764 View attachment 4294765 View attachment 4294766 View attachment 4294779 View attachment 4294780 View attachment 4294782 View attachment 4294783 View attachment 4294784
AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING Really really good :smile:

So how did the other girls then handle the shoes? Did they even fit on them? How did the inexperienced girls handle the height? I really would like to hear some more details.

I also brought these to the New Years Eve party and wore them a bit. After having a few too many drinks, some of the other girls at the party wanted to try them on which is probably not the best idea if you've had a little too much to drink and have never worn 130mm heels. It was fun though and fortunately no one got hurt...including these Hot Waves! :nuts: (PS - Don't mind the indents on my feet from the Impera's which I wore just before taking these pics...)

That's HILARIOUS!

I can't believe the Loub 120's I see put up for sale on Ebay, et al. Many women simply can't wear'em, complaining about the heel height. Then, the threads on this forum about "shortening heels"..are you kidding?? Hell, that's what you (& other divas like Christina2, PatsyCline, Label24, et al) LIVE for!

"The higher the BETTER!"
-- Anna Wintour (aka "Nuclear Wintour", for her temper), Vogue editor

You mentioned one time wearing Hot Chick to a party, and some man staring at you. Question all of use are wondering -- how do you "fight off the men"?? I had guys coming up to me, wanting to "feel my legs" (I've got gorgeous legs like you, always mated with 5" stiletto heels). I heard someone being propositioned to put their high heels ON THEIR FACE (for $20). You could make a KILLING doing this, rich stupid men (with more $$ they can deal with) would probably pay $500 - $1000. Some gal at a strip club told me about these types of rich fools.

That brings up another issue. You are WAY over-qualified at your day job, given your fashion stardom (mainly your shoe style). Dare I say, "sexualized and fetishized"..that's the whole Louboutin theme. You need to explore a side gig, possibly even transitioning to it full time. Modeling, acting, singing, stand up comedy (you ARE a character!). Sitting behind a desk all day is a waste of your talents.

You remind me of Ginger on Gilligan's Island, a bombshell woman dressed glamorously. Check this compilation of Ginger on GI:

Gilligan's Island - Ginger Grant Dazzles Island Guests

3:25 mark, (surfer) Duke chasing Ginger

Ginger: "Oh! Duke, you scared me"
Duke: "Baby, that's not what I had on mind..at all"
Ginger: "Oh?"
Duke: "In fact, I've had other things on my mind, since I set eyes on you!"
Ginger: "Well, where's Mary Ann?"
Duke: "Baby..we don't need a cheering section"
Ginger: "I do. I'm an actress"
Duke: "See, I've heard of you movie chicks playing it cool. Aren't you carrying it too far?"
Ginger: "What do you mean far?"
Duke: "I'm talking about Life baby! Now, you take one long legged redhead. Mix it with tall handsome muscle man. Shake well, and..
[ Ginger scoots behind palm tree ]
Duke: "You got pretty good reflexes!"
Ginger: "I'm from Hollywood. I've been chased by the best!"

Leslie Sanders 1 year ago
"I always loved Ginger's clothes and hairstyles. She was so elegant. "

Richard Ranke 1 year ago
"She was elegant and poised,with such glamorous beauty. "

Derrick McVicar 1 year ago
"There were some pretty good guest stars on this show. I forgot about Rory Calhoun. I bet he was Ginger's favorite. He was quite the lady's man. "

Eric Dawson 1 year ago
"Wow, what a sexy fox. That lucky Russian is going for a nice moon light swim with the foxy lady. "

gypsytwigg glitter 1 year ago
"thoses dresses...her whole style "

Heather Ashby 1 year ago
"Ginger and Mary Ann were role models for young girls like me in the 70's. "

jasminne mcdonald 1 year ago
Here a trivia for you: Any one of you guy on Youtube ever fell in love with Ginger from Gilligan's Island? Yes or No?

I think that currently women have become a bit lazy to get ready and especially to wear shoes that enhance their femininity. here in Mexico City it is very unlikely to see women very well dressed and especially with heels (let's not talk about sky heels anymore, I'm talking about kitten heels hehehe), why is this? the answer could be very wide and diverse, analyzing each one of the particularities would make us introduce ourselves in their daily habits and at the end of each conversation, in each of the cases, they would end up putting the supposed comfort first. I will always be one of those strange women who does not feel any pain (because for me this pain is almost imperceptible because I use high heels since I was 15 years old).

I think that currently women have become a bit lazy to get ready and especially to wear shoes that enhance their femininity. here in Mexico City it is very unlikely to see women very well dressed and especially with heels (let's not talk about sky heels anymore, I'm talking about kitten heels hehehe), why is this? the answer could be very wide and diverse, analyzing each one of the particularities would make us introduce ourselves in their daily habits and at the end of each conversation, in each of the cases, they would end up putting the supposed comfort first. I will always be one of those strange women who does not feel any pain (because for me this pain is almost imperceptible because I use high heels since I was 15 years old).

Lazy could be one point or comfort another and the most likely excuse, you are right when you say women enhance their femininity and I think we are all loosing the point trying to dress like men so much, high heels make us feel good and make us stand out as femine, I do hope fashion turns around soon to promote females being feminine again.

That's HILARIOUS!

I can't believe the Loub 120's I see put up for sale on Ebay, et al. Many women simply can't wear'em, complaining about the heel height. Then, the threads on this forum about "shortening heels"..are you kidding?? Hell, that's what you (& other divas like Christina2, PatsyCline, Label24, et al) LIVE for!

"The higher the BETTER!"
-- Anna Wintour (aka "Nuclear Wintour", for her temper), Vogue editor

You mentioned one time wearing Hot Chick to a party, and some man staring at you. Question all of use are wondering -- how do you "fight off the men"?? I had guys coming up to me, wanting to "feel my legs" (I've got gorgeous legs like you, always mated with 5" stiletto heels). I heard someone being propositioned to put their high heels ON THEIR FACE (for $20). You could make a KILLING doing this, rich stupid men (with more $$ they can deal with) would probably pay $500 - $1000. Some gal at a strip club told me about these types of rich fools.

That brings up another issue. You are WAY over-qualified at your day job, given your fashion stardom (mainly your shoe style). Dare I say, "sexualized and fetishized"..that's the whole Louboutin theme. You need to explore a side gig, possibly even transitioning to it full time. Modeling, acting, singing, stand up comedy (you ARE a character!). Sitting behind a desk all day is a waste of your talents.

You remind me of Ginger on Gilligan's Island, a bombshell woman dressed glamorously. Check this compilation of Ginger on GI:

Gilligan's Island - Ginger Grant Dazzles Island Guests

3:25 mark, (surfer) Duke chasing Ginger

Ginger: "Oh! Duke, you scared me"
Duke: "Baby, that's not what I had on mind..at all"
Ginger: "Oh?"
Duke: "In fact, I've had other things on my mind, since I set eyes on you!"
Ginger: "Well, where's Mary Ann?"
Duke: "Baby..we don't need a cheering section"
Ginger: "I do. I'm an actress"
Duke: "See, I've heard of you movie chicks playing it cool. Aren't you carrying it too far?"
Ginger: "What do you mean far?"
Duke: "I'm talking about Life baby! Now, you take one long legged redhead. Mix it with tall handsome muscle man. Shake well, and..
[ Ginger scoots behind palm tree ]
Duke: "You got pretty good reflexes!"
Ginger: "I'm from Hollywood. I've been chased by the best!"

Leslie Sanders 1 year ago
"I always loved Ginger's clothes and hairstyles. She was so elegant. "

Richard Ranke 1 year ago
"She was elegant and poised,with such glamorous beauty. "

Derrick McVicar 1 year ago
"There were some pretty good guest stars on this show. I forgot about Rory Calhoun. I bet he was Ginger's favorite. He was quite the lady's man. "

Eric Dawson 1 year ago
"Wow, what a sexy fox. That lucky Russian is going for a nice moon light swim with the foxy lady. "

gypsytwigg glitter 1 year ago
"thoses dresses...her whole style "

Heather Ashby 1 year ago
"Ginger and Mary Ann were role models for young girls like me in the 70's. "

jasminne mcdonald 1 year ago
Here a trivia for you: Any one of you guy on Youtube ever fell in love with Ginger from Gilligan's Island? Yes or No?

I've got SEVEN pair..!! Paid FULL price ($900), that's $6300 worth of heels. WORTH EVER PENNY -- it's my ultimate shoe of all-time. This violated my rule of buying only at discount, $675 (the price of basic 120 pump, before the increase to $825) is my ceiling.

"The best shoe is the one that is worn the most"

2 black-patent (separated by .5 size), 2 shocking pink patent (separated by .5 size), leopard patent (separated by .5 size), black-red degrade (1 size only). I didn't spring for the Titi (yellow) or Opaline (turquoise), because I couldn't fathom an outfit to wear with them!

Stilly finally corralled a leopard-patent recently, as well as shocking pink-patent. So, she's the reigning queen -- got ALL the styles of Hot Chick!!

"I am not worthy, I bow to her highness"

I've seen some (new) Hot Chicks go for $600 (buy-it-now) on Ebay, I would JUMP on them if it were my size!!

I debated whether to get Merci Allen 130, and decided nada. Because, the Hot Chick is SO HOT -- I would wear it over the Merci Allen. However, after seeing Stilly and EngineerinHeels (see attached pic) model them..I regret this decision. I would spring for one, if I found one in my size. Probably..TWO! One would get a lot of use, thus worn. Need a 2nd for backup. I just ran into a gal in Atlanta over Ebay (has 30 pairs of Loubs) who wears same size as me. She just told me she refreshes her So Kate (black) every 2 years, they simply wear out.

Thanks racq!
You always have some interesting points of view.
I know you love your Hot Chicks but I didn't know you had such had a huge colllection!

The Impera 120 model are very stylish and beautiful. I think this is the fourth different color you have of this model, but for me, the taller, the more beautiful and sexier the woman becomes. Then the Hot Wave 130 are perfect at your feet.
A woman in black always becomes inresistible and you are divine, elegant, sensual and gorgeous.
I have to confess that I laughed to myself when you said that after some drinks, other girls who were at the party wanted to try their Hot Wave 130, because 130mm not for any woman, so I could not stop laughing just thinking about them trying to walk in heels so high, and trying try to keep their balance. It must have been hilarious to see this little show.

Thanks Mr. Loub! Its actually my 5th pair of Imperas but I'm impressed you've been keeping count.
It was fun as some of the girls took a turn at modeling the Hot Waves. They certainly are a challenge though if you haven't worn them before especially if you're wobbly after a few drinks. It was all in good fun though...

Lazy could be one point or comfort another and the most likely excuse, you are right when you say women enhance their femininity and I think we are all loosing the point trying to dress like men so much, high heels make us feel good and make us stand out as femine, I do hope fashion turns around soon to promote females being feminine again.

I couldn't agree more annamoon!!!

I love dressing up, dresses and heels are what I wear almost every day. And it doesn't hurt that my DH compliments me constantly about how I dress.

And knowing he loves seeing me in heels, doesn't hurt either. :graucho:

I totally agree with you. A woman in heels always enhances her femininity and sensuality, but many of them complains about the feet pain while they are wearing high heels. A woman don't need to be very well dressed to enhance her femininity ans sensuality, sometimes a casual outfit with high heels enhances it naturally. In my opinion, high heels do all the diference.
I appreciate a woman in high heels, well dressed or with casual clothes and I admire very much all women that love to wear high heels daily, even know that they cause feet pain, but they prefer to show their elegance, sensality and power. A high heels woman is always a powerful woman.
About sky high heels... 5" heels can be a sky high heels for some women and kitten heels for others. But I think you are referring about the extreme heels, like 7" or 8" single sole, that even an experienced high heeled woman barely can walk on them.

Reactions: albatros
I love dressing up, dresses and heels are what I wear almost every day. And it doesn't hurt that my DH compliments me constantly about how I dress.

And knowing he loves seeing me in heels, doesn't hurt either. :graucho:

A man with good women taste always love to see his woman in high heels. High heels enhances the woman body attributes, her femininity and sensuality. All men love to see beautiful and sexy women, it's the human nature.