There’s a new girl in town! Meet Tess!

Your pics are so enabling, lol. :lol: Have you seen the Profound Brown Croc in person? I'm interested in that one. But the grey mixed in with the browns is throwing me off a bit. I also love the look of Sepia Brown and Burnt Brown.

Haha thank you! And sorry I guess [emoji12] but yes I have seen the profound brown croc and it’s beautiful! The one I’m anxiously awaiting to come out (hopefully soon) is the yellow/brown croc! ***I’ll link a photo!*** I want that color croc in the Tess or the medium C bag, can’t decide...0D359FEF-7F5E-406D-B6EE-8EC5E428E684-18587-0000157CFCB4C0DC.jpeg

Wow, this bag is truly gorgeous! It's a coin toss for me between this and the dark red Nile. How perfect would this look with a trench coat, jeans and whatever for every day? It's the type of look I can't stop thinking about and it would suit my lifestyle perfectly! Thank you for all the lovely photos!

Thank you! [emoji173]️[emoji1308] Its hands down my fave Chloe at the moment! The style is soooo incredibly versatile as well. The color I actually love more and more every time I look at it! It’s the perfect saddle brown/rust and major 70s vibes [emoji7] as for the burnt brown (burgundy) in medium I know I saw it on fwrd.com and either Matchesfashion.com or mytheresa.com. All very reputable sites btw!

Haha thank you! And sorry I guess [emoji12] but yes I have seen the profound brown croc and it’s beautiful! The one I’m anxiously awaiting to come out (hopefully soon) is the yellow/brown croc! ***I’ll link a photo!*** I want that color croc in the Tess or the medium C bag, can’t decide...View attachment 4297089
I'm liking the C Bag in the smaller size Profound Brown as well. :biggrin:
You don't think the strap for the Profound Brown is too toffee-like in colour? The croc looks grey in some pictures. How would you describe Profound Brown? Would you say these photos are true-to-life?
45437744MF_24_f.jpg 45437744MF_24_e.jpg 45437744MF_24_d.jpg
I'm also eyeing the Sepia Brown croc from SS19.
Chloe-Sepia-Brown-Crocodile-Tess-Bag-Spring-2019.jpg
The Spazzolato Tess in either Burnt Brown or Caramel is also an option but I'm worried the leather might be high-maintenance, especially for the hot and humid climate I live in.
45437741JR_24_f.jpg 45437740GK_24_f.jpg

Last edited:
I'm so dense, I thought burnt brown/ burgundy are different colors. I actually love this spazzolato sfumato finish on the small one. I've never seen it on the large model! Will it be available later? Now the large burnt brown just looks dull to me compared to the small one AND to the large black one. The black one is just so chic. I realized I have no black everyday bag, maybe it would be more reasonable for me.
Chloe-Tess-saddle-handbag-fall-2018.png chloe_bag_black_vivaluxury_SF_2018-5-848x1272.jpg chloe_bag_black_vivaluxury_SF_2018-6-848x1272.jpg

Reactions: OneMoreDay
I'm liking the C Bag in the smaller size Profound Brown as well. :biggrin:
You don't think the strap for the Profound Brown is too toffee-like in colour? The croc looks grey in some pictures. How would you describe Profound Brown? Would you say these photos are true-to-life?
View attachment 4297104 View attachment 4297107 View attachment 4297105
I'm also eyeing the Sepia Brown croc from SS19.
View attachment 4297095
The Spazzolato Tess in either Burnt Brown or Caramel is also an option but I'm worried the leather might be high-maintenance, especially for the hot and humid climate I live in.
View attachment 4297102 View attachment 4297101

I personally love the toffee handle and siding! I’m just not IN LOVE with the profound brown.. seen it on many websites and most of the time it looks almost black it’s so dark! I would wait for the sepia croc, it’s stunning [emoji173]️

Reactions: OneMoreDay
I'm so dense, I thought burnt brown/ burgundy are different colors. I actually love this spazzolato sfumato finish on the small one. I've never seen it on the large model! Will it be available later? Now the large burnt brown just looks dull to me compared to the small one AND to the large black one. The black one is just so chic. I realized I have no black everyday bag, maybe it would be more reasonable for me.
View attachment 4297751 View attachment 4297749 View attachment 4297750

Not a fan of burgundy at all so if it was between that and black, it’s black allll the way the medium is available on fwd.com

Sepia Brown Croc Tess is up for Pre-Order at Saks, as is a Green Croc and a White one. Profound Brown might just beat out Sepia Brown by a smidge for me but I'd have to see them in person to compare. I hate how blown up the white balance is on these photos.
download (2).png download (1).png
SS19 Tess also for up for Pre-Order at Saks.
download (5).png

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I got it on Matchesfashion.com which is my go-to site when it comes to bags lately, if only because the currency exchange is sooo good I literally end up saving near $400-$500 every time! I live in Canada so here it’s not worth buying with out taxes. As far as the look of the bag with the ring, I’m totally obsessed! Natacha Ramsay-Levi really took the quintessential boho Chloé girl look and gave her that cool girl je ne sais quoi edge. The model shots are coming I promise! Thank you for all of the lovely feedback girls! [emoji1308][emoji169][emoji169][emoji169]

Matchesfashion is my place to go for bags, shoes and well everything else!! Yes we save lots here in Canada. Our taxes are just too high :sad:

Your Chloe is beautiful. I’ve been eyeing her myself. Enjoy in good health!!

Matchesfashion is my place to go for bags, shoes and well everything else!! Yes we save lots here in Canada. Our taxes are just too high :sad:

Your Chloe is beautiful. I’ve been eyeing her myself. Enjoy in good health!!

Thank you! [emoji173]️ Yes I’m awaiting another Tess in autumnal brown croc once it appears on Matchesfashion or Mytheresa. If I bought off Chloe.ca it would literally cost me $900 cad more! How crazy right?!?

Reactions: bellebellebelle19