Requesting help with identifying this bag!

generalissima00

Jan 5, 2019
hi guys! so I saw the most adorable handbag recently and have not been able to figure out who makes it — I’ll describe it: it’s mini, and shaped like a little paper shopping bag or gift bag made from leather. It was bicolor, vertically split between half dark and half light. And it had these beautiful asymmetrical gold metal handles kind of shaped like the outline of a kidney bean. Does that make sense?! It’s been driving me a little nuts trying to figure out who makes this beautiful bag! If anyone has any idea what I’m talking about and could i.d. the bag, I’d be much obliged :amuse:

hi guys! so I saw the most adorable handbag recently and have not been able to figure out who makes it — I’ll describe it: it’s mini, and shaped like a little paper shopping bag or gift bag made from leather. It was bicolor, vertically split between half dark and half light. And it had these beautiful asymmetrical gold metal handles kind of shaped like the outline of a kidney bean. Does that make sense?! It’s been driving me a little nuts trying to figure out who makes this beautiful bag! If anyone has any idea what I’m talking about and could i.d. the bag, I’d be much obliged :amuse:
Take a look at Danse Lente bags....there are several styles but the handles sound right - is that it?