Fashionphile is selling this FAKE I returned!!

Ahhhhh yes, that is why I bought the red one back long ago and just had to have another one in a lighter color. But I could tell the moment I opened the box something was off.

Also. The paddington bag probably wouldn’t work in my life but your red one looks so smushy and soft. I seriously want to buy one just to curl up with on the couch and watch Netflix with. Your bag is to die. :love:

I should post pics showing the item #.
First is my account showing the item # at the bottom.
It says “cancelled” but I actually purchased it, received it, & returned it, as shown in the pic of the email.

ED1A05CD-8670-4390-A6C1-60CD4EAB3AB7.png

ACA2313E-E5DE-4937-B81F-DB24C5DFCE20.png

Next is a pic if the item currently being sold with the same item #289540:

76404E2A-02CB-4624-95FE-B22EEA03AAA5.png

Last edited:
Reactions: rainnebeauxday
Reactions: laurasaprincess

Thank you so much for this post! We do need to be more careful about buying second hand these days. It's hard to trust even the biggest consignment/online shops. With the issues hounding the real real and what goes around comes around, and now this, it is scary. The only good thing about it is that there is a return option if you buy from these shops.

Thanks again! This is why I love this community. :heart:

This is crazy. I’m sos prey you got a fake but, I’m glad you knew the brand well enough to figure out that it’s fake.

Now why they would repost is it beyond me. At minimum, it should have been flagged for a very close inspection by their best authenticators.

This is why I encourage everyone to get educated on the bags they want and do TWO authentications when they buy preloved. It’s a shame we can’t just buy from a “trusted” retailer without issue.

Smh just when I had a change of heart and thought I can try to venture into the preowned world, I stumbled upon this thread. Was debating between brand new and used speedy to hopefully save few hundreds but now I've suddenly been reminded as to why I always preferred brand new. Good thing you were able to reassure yourself regarding authenticity...I have no idea how to differentiate between real and fake except when it comes to 1 of LV's items. Guess preowned market isn't for people like me. If I want a replica I can just go to a replica place-at least I'll know that I'm paying for replica. Anywayss just wanted to say thanks for sharing and hope more people will share their experiences as well.