diorama vs Chanel mini

• Chanel mini dark navy

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Diorama pink

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
I would get the Chanel Mini .
I’m not a fan of Diorama Bag.

But I don’t know about preloved . I prefer a new one and from the boutique even if I need to wait and save for the bag I really want .

Both are gorgeous and you really can’t go wrong with either. The Chanel is definitely understated and the Diorama you pictured will stand out. Your hesitation on the Diorama is due to the size, have you tried them both on? Are you looking for preloved for both? I also prefer new but that’s a personal choice. If you’re unsure take your time to decide. Maybe you need both.

I'm not too familiar with the Diorama medium size. I can only speak on the Diorama WOC which I've seen IRL. I actually saw a video on youtube that did a comparison video of the Diorama WOC and Chanel WOC, which showed that though they are close in size, the Chanel WOC fits more. I have a rectangle mini that I love. It's definitely classic and you can't go wrong. I'd like to add a Diorama WOC to have something edgy and more under the radar.

Thank you, Venessa84!!I just got my dior from Fashionphile. It is very nice, and practically brandnew.
I might keep it, but still have time.
I am thinking of using chanel mini when I go on cruise and vacation. But, it is a bit too small for me to fit all the essential daily.

Both are gorgeous and you really can’t go wrong with either. The Chanel is definitely understated and the Diorama you pictured will stand out. Your hesitation on the Diorama is due to the size, have you tried them both on? Are you looking for preloved for both? I also prefer new but that’s a personal choice. If you’re unsure take your time to decide. Maybe you need both.

Thank you, Venessa84!!I just got my dior from Fashionphile. It is very nice, and practically brandnew.
I might keep it, but still have time.
I am thinking of using chanel mini when I go on cruise and vacation. But, it is a bit too small for me to fit all the essential daily.

You made an excellent choice with the Dior. Just rediscovered the brand and am quickly falling in love with it.

I'm not too familiar with the Diorama medium size. I can only speak on the Diorama WOC which I've seen IRL. I actually saw a video on youtube that did a comparison video of the Diorama WOC and Chanel WOC, which showed that though they are close in size, the Chanel WOC fits more. I have a rectangle mini that I love. It's definitely classic and you can't go wrong. I'd like to add a Diorama WOC to have something edgy and more under the radar.
Thank you, LavenderIce! I have two Chanel Wocs, Valentino Woc, Three miu miu wocs, and Chanel small boy. I realize most of collections are small bags lately, i actally need to add some medium size bags in my collection.
I love WOC, hope you get your WOC soon.