Fashionphile is selling this FAKE I returned!!

Thank you for sharing this. Ugh, that's awful! What are they thinking!? Maybe they'll see your post and take down the item, we can only hope. I've purchased from them one time, my DH actually bought a scarf for me. The only issue that I had was that it was not marked as a sale scarf on their site, when it was in fact from a sale (Hermes), we saw the faded "S" on the tag upon unboxing it. This bag goes beyond omitting a small detail. Wow.

I had lengthy discussions with them about this bag and emailed them very detailed photos. They know the bag is fake.

I am only posting this now because they blatantly ignored the lack of authenticity and are still trying to sell it.

Thank you for sharing this. Ugh, that's awful! What are they thinking!? Maybe they'll see your post and take down the item, we can only hope.

I had lengthy discussions with them about this bag and emailed them very detailed photos. They know the bag is fake.

I am only posting this now because they blatantly ignored the lack of authenticity and are still trying to sell it.

I was watching a video from a youtuber complaining about the same thing. She's from Australia and had to even pay duties for her bag and then when she got it, was fake and completely different from the pictures in their website.
She returned the bag but they didn't refund her duties, which was almost $500 and tried to give her a gift card to spend in the website with the same amount of the duties. LOL! After such a horrible experience i'm not sure if I would like to make another deal with them.

Actually, more than awful. Why? Because I’ve seen many others and have always wondered how they get away with it. Yet, when I’ve tried to call them out on it here....I got shut down. This bag is obvious....many aren’t. That’s what’s so awful.

I just purchased 3 Hermés @ about $11,000 apiece from them, not to mention all the Louis Vuitton’s, etc. You would think they made enough money off of me to go ahead and burn the $170 fake Chloe (that’s how much it was priced when I bought it - beats me why they raised the price).