Tiffany mini bead bracelet medium or large?

Tatti_

Dec 25, 2018
I decided to buy this bracelet. :smile:

Medium is so hard to put on...

Large is easy to put on. Do you think I get stuck with it? I think it looked better on me.
20190103_201413.jpg 20190103_201413.jpg medium
20190103_201334.jpg 20190103_201345.jpg
20190103_201345.jpg 20190103_201413.jpg 20190103_201505.jpg

large
20190103_201420.jpg 20190103_201428.jpg 20190103_201430.jpg 20190103_201535.jpg

medium
20190103_210340.jpg
large
20190103_210406.jpg
Which size do you have?

Last edited:
Reactions: jimmie staton
Keep the one you feel most comfortable wearing. Should not be any issues with returning one.
I have one like this in large (has a rose quartz charm) but I have really big wrists and the medium would have been too small.

I have really small wrists, and received the Mom heart beaded bracelet for Christmas from my son. My husband knew the small would fit me, but bought me the medium ... I ended up keeping the medium, because the small size was so difficult for me to put on by myself. The medium fits me just like this large fits you, and I prefer to be able to more easily put it on.

Keep the one you feel most comfortable wearing. Should not be any issues with returning one.
I have one like this in large (has a rose quartz charm) but I have really big wrists and the medium would have been too small.
The Tiffany bead bracelet stretches... the beads are on a very thing braided silver wire so the wire stretches... you'll notice it about 6 months in when you see gaping in the bracelet between the beads, especially by the clasp... Tiffany & Co. does do aftermarket sales repairs... they could have just shortened a medium or extended a small... if you would have done this the day of purchase, it would have been free. They might charge or they may not... give it a try if you are not feeling comfortable with it. My Wife's wrist is "weight enhanced" (trying to be nice, she'll hurt me if I say anything that she might perceive as negative...lol) and I purchased at least 7 of them, all with different pendants attached and plain, and I've noticed even though she doesn't mind... it worked out well, because it gives her more room, movement and no denting of her skin.
"J!m"

I decided to buy this bracelet. :smile:

Medium is so hard to put on...

Large is easy to put on. Do you think I get stuck with it? I think it looked better on me.
View attachment 4295351 View attachment 4295351 medium
View attachment 4295348 View attachment 4295350
View attachment 4295350 View attachment 4295351 View attachment 4295353

large
View attachment 4295354 View attachment 4295356 View attachment 4295357 View attachment 4295358

medium
View attachment 4295366
large
View attachment 4295368
Which size do you have?
also... be careful it doesn't hook on anything... all the beads will go rolling all over the place. it looks nice on you. My Wife always have me put them on... she usually takes them off on her own...
"J!m"

I prefer the look of the medium, which is about how my small size bead fits. With loose bracelets I'd be worried about them catching onto things and potentially breaking.

If you find it difficult to put on yourself, thread a piece of string through the hoop end to hold it up as you clasp, then remove the string. I do this with all of my small bracelets and never need help with them :tup:

Sadly I don't have anybody to help me put my bracelet's on. :rolleyes: Even if I have somebody I would like to be able put on my braclet's by myself. I like the fact that the large is easily to put on. The other is so hard to put on... Only my friend tesa can help me... If the medium only we're a bit longer. :frown: Or I get it shortend for my perfect size...

I have really small wrists, and received the Mom heart beaded bracelet for Christmas from my son. My husband knew the small would fit me, but bought me the medium ... I ended up keeping the medium, because the small size was so difficult for me to put on by myself. The medium fits me just like this large fits you, and I prefer to be able to more easily put it on.

Do you get stuck with this bracelet?

Sadly I don't have anybody to help me put my bracelet's on. :rolleyes: Even if I have somebody I would like to be able put on my braclet's by myself. I like the fact that the large is easily to put on. The other is so hard to put on... Only my friend tesa can help me... If the medium only we're a bit longer. :frown: Or I get it shortend for my perfect size...

Do you get stuck with this bracelet?
I have this bracelet in the small & sometimes it takes a bit of doing to get it fastened but I usually manage it. One trick I sometimes use is to put a hair band on my wrist then put the loop end of the bracelet underneath it to hold it in place, makes it quick and easy to fasten. I do think the large looks a bit too big on you x