Confession time: So sorry I've cheated...

This Chanel looks so nice and soft. I have been looking for such bag... really a bag that can go with anything and elevate things. I can feel I am now gravitating a bit towards Chanel esp given the direction BV is taking... Chanel now is amongst the very few that still maintain the classic feel (sadly)...
It is quite soft, although nothing like either Bal or BV. Totally different feel to it. I do see the odd Chanel that I'd like to have, all hobo styles...I'm not big on structured bags at all.

I believe fellow BVette will appreciate this one. Some of you know that I have appreciation to not only international brands, but also interesting local brands with style and quality. This is one of them.

I accidentally found this amazing bag when I walked along a shopping street (Seminyak area) in Bali in a hot afternoon. I spent an hour in the boutique - amazing leather quality and got out with this amazing bag:
IMG_4296.JPG

The leather is lambskin and oh-so-buttery! And the craftsmanship is so good - look at the gold tone leatherwork in the middle. I also bought a pouch for my Pursefriend and also a pair of shoes with similar tone with the bag. It is so good. Name of the brand is Lilla Lane, apparently they also have a boutique in Singapore.

I have only worn it once - very light and buttery. Time will tell whether the quality is real, but it was about USD160 for a great lambskin bag with good craftsmanship..!

Coquelicot Bal Town today

902dca75be40f070ea24c7b59881b14b.jpg