Saint Laurent Lou Lou Lovers

I have the black medium in silver. Is it overkill to get a black small in silver?

Or should I go black/gold?

I am cool-toned, I don’t really wear jewelry. I wear black, white, sometimes jewel pink, occasionally cobalt/royal blue.

Reactions: j_87
Welp I did it! I purchased the YSL LouLou in small in red leather. I really went back and forth on the small and the medium but in the end I went with the small because I think it works a bit better as a cross body than the medium. I also view the medium as more of an everyday work size bag than what my purposes would be (evenings and weekends). I literally watched every youtube video and read everything I could find on the purse forum including all 33 pages of this thread. This is my FIRST brand new luxury bag and I am so excited (and wanted to make sure I was spending my money right)! I have purchased a few other luxury bags from fashionphile but I find that recently their prices are maybe $100 off retail which is off putting. I purchased the LouLou from Saks with a coupon code and saved $350! P.S. I am definitely on bag ban until at least June! I will post pics when I get my bag :heart:

Attachments

• ysl lou lou red.png
    ysl lou lou red.png
    191.4 KB · Views: 1,462
To answer my own question I think the bag is fake. I just looked up a lot of velvet Loulou’s online and they all didn’t have the logo on the inside of the flap. Also i think the YSL logo on the bag is a bit messy (around the S and the L). Do you guys agree?