Worldwide SA Recommendations

Hi everyone!

Does anyone have an SA that is good with texting!? Would love to possibly reserve a bag from prefall and I heard some samples of the bag may be in,I'd like to see some pics before ordering. Thanks!
My favorite SA is Colleen at Dior in Manhattan-57th Street. She responds very quickly to my texts. Also, she will text me pictures of items that are new to the boutique that she thinks I may like. Highly recommend.

Hi,

Can someone please recommend and Dior SA at Bergdorfs?

My Chanel SA there is very knowledgeable on chanel but hasn't been too helpful with Dior and has made some mistake and given me inaccurate info, unfortunately. Thanks so much

I know BG doesn’t charge tax in certain states. Would you know if that is the case as well for Chanel in BG?

Yes it is! Any state outside of NY can purchase tax free from BG, including Chanel.

Gosh. This is life changing [emoji16] Can I please get your SA info at Chanel? I’m a bit on a Hermes binge at this moment so probably won’t be able to shop at Chanel right now now..but I’m sure I’ll make another bag and show purchase before the year ends.

Does anyone happen to have a Van Cleef or Cartier SA at BG? [emoji2]

Hi there, will anyone be able to share their SA contact as i've been trying to check one of the SA in BG but still didn't heard back from her. Appreciate your help, thanks

Typo error, i meant to say BG, anyone can advise or recommend as i'm eyeing the dior cap but they are only available in store (unfortunately not via online).....appreciate your help

I don't have a number, but I've popped in a few times in that location. The SA who helped me is named Nicole (she's French and from Paris, has a lovely French accent). I bought a mitzah from her and she was very sweet. I'm highly considering getting a Lady Dior bag as well, so I popped in last month and she also helped me and answered questions I had.

Reactions: mugenprincess
I don't have a number, but I've popped in a few times in that location. The SA who helped me is named Nicole (she's French and from Paris, has a lovely French accent). I bought a mitzah from her and she was very sweet. I'm highly considering getting a Lady Dior bag as well, so I popped in last month and she also helped me and answered questions I had.

Thank you for your help! I'll call and ask for Nicole tomorrow!
Also, do you know if you can use your Bloomies store card to pay?