JUC Diamonds vs No Diamonds?

haha...as I naively thought only the orange slope is slippery...having a hard time deciding this but already planning to get a love bracelet, too
The 'Orange Slope' you say ? Please edify me on the 'Orange Slope'... Nice decision on the Love bracelet... which one are you pinning over, the full, the cuff, the mini, diamonds, no diamond, white gold, yellow gold ? Inquiring minds want to know. lol
"J!m"

Lucky that I got the green light from my dh. (I'm having a little hard time justifying for the price difference myself. lol)
The biggest factor is probably the style as I normally dress very casual to work and weekends.
full speed ahead... tread lightly... GOD speed... happy trails to you... Your Love bracelet will work for everything... wear it with pride and confidence... It's a game changer... you'll see... you will never take it off. and why should you ?
"J!m"

Thank you, htkt!
My first was the yellow gold one because you can see the design the most. I chose a YG Love with 4 diamonds for the bit of bling instead, then the YG XL JUC, then the double WG and diamond JUC.
If you like the diamond one, I’d get the WG. Again, because it sparkles and you can see the design the best, but it’s up to you :smile:

I would love to see modeling pics of the YG XL JUC. I’ve never seen it in person but I bet it’s stunning [emoji7].

Lucky that I got the green light from my dh. (I'm having a little hard time justifying for the price difference myself. lol)
The biggest factor is probably the style as I normally dress very casual to work and weekends.
The diamonds on these bracelets are nothing to write home about. Trust me!
When I tried the Serpenti on, the diamonds on my JUC looked :tdown:
Mind you, the Serpenti has almost 3 cts of diamonds, the thin pavè Love .89 cts and it’s about £6,000 more

Reactions: Lpchickster
Blondissima777 Thank you. It is stunning [emoji7]
Thank you, Canturi :smile:
I think they make very few of them. Everytime I wanted to see them at a different C, they didn’t have one available. When I was finally ready, they had to fly one in.
Also, I’ve been to places like Bulgari and Audemars Piguet in big cities and they had never seen one in person. I was very surprised, since they have a very high end clientele.
I’m happy they do not make that many :smile:

The diamond JUC is stunning. However for everyday wear i prefer the plain JUC. I also wear it with my love and stack them 24/7. They go perfectly with my work outfits and then look great when I'm walking my dogs etc. I just prefer the casual look but it's really about personal preference and lifestyle. Good luck with this very exciting decision :smile:

Reactions: htkt