JUC Diamonds vs No Diamonds?

I’m new to Cartier and so far only own a JUC YG ring with no diamonds.

I’m looking to add a JUC bracelet into my collection but keep going back n forth between the plain YG vs YG with diamonds.

I like the plain matches my ring and it’s simple and chic, more of a everyday look. However, it’s so hard to say no to the diamond one.

Added some pictures for reference. Please send help! [emoji120]

P.S. I do plan to add the classic love bracelet to stack some day.

88bdf8998fa99971b1c052eaaf503b9a.jpg

a43997ec5cb9ec6fa52379318a495097.jpg
depends on lifestyle... I am kind of rough with my pieces, maybe it's a man thing, but I would be mortified if I knocked out a diamond. I have the non diamond version... to me the Love bracelet represents the pure side of love and intimacy... and the JUC represents the raw side of love and intimacy... I am trying to be P.G. here. The JUC is the edgier side.
"J!m"

I’m new to Cartier and so far only own a JUC YG ring with no diamonds.

I’m looking to add a JUC bracelet into my collection but keep going back n forth between the plain YG vs YG with diamonds.

I like the plain matches my ring and it’s simple and chic, more of a everyday look. However, it’s so hard to say no to the diamond one.

Added some pictures for reference. Please send help! [emoji120]

P.S. I do plan to add the classic love bracelet to stack some day.

88bdf8998fa99971b1c052eaaf503b9a.jpg

a43997ec5cb9ec6fa52379318a495097.jpg
For the 1st one, without. You can see the design better without the diamonds than with them. Buy the 2nd one with diamonds and buy it in white gold that way all you see is sparkles, but it’s less distracting on the design than diamonds on the other gold colors...

Attachments

• 79820E82-D527-4B87-A662-D3764FD3FB41.jpeg
    79820E82-D527-4B87-A662-D3764FD3FB41.jpeg
    143 KB · Views: 492
  • 5F537BB5-B0FC-4849-96FC-A990AD665261.jpeg
    5F537BB5-B0FC-4849-96FC-A990AD665261.jpeg
    105.8 KB · Views: 514
Last edited:
For the 1st one, without. You can see the design better without the diamonds than with them. Buy the 2nd one with diamonds and buy it in white gold that way all you see is sparkles, but it’s less distracting on the design than diamonds on the other gold colors...

They are gorgeous on you! I think I'm probably only going to get one JUC, but planning to get love bracelet next, maybe a mini one to stack some day, too.

Reactions: jimmie staton
With diamonds look a bit more softer, more feminine. Without diamonds was the original design. Will you be stretching your budget a lot if you went with diamonds? The price difference is huge.

Lucky that I got the green light from my dh. (I'm having a little hard time justifying for the price difference myself. lol)
The biggest factor is probably the style as I normally dress very casual to work and weekends.

They are gorgeous on you! I think I'm probably only going to get one JUC, but planning to get love bracelet next, maybe a mini one to stack some day, too.
Thank you, htkt!
My first was the yellow gold one because you can see the design the most. I chose a YG Love with 4 diamonds for the bit of bling instead, then the YG XL JUC, then the double WG and diamond JUC.
If you like the diamond one, I’d get the WG. Again, because it sparkles and you can see the design the best, but it’s up to you :smile:

Thank you, htkt!
My first was the yellow gold one because you can see the design the most. I chose a YG Love with 4 diamonds for the bit of bling instead, then the YG XL JUC, then the double WG and diamond JUC.
If you like the diamond one, I’d get the WG. Again, because it sparkles and you can see the design the best, but it’s up to you :smile:

Would love to see a pic of your XL JUC [emoji173]️