Almost made it to 2019...

Beautiful Veneta! The picture you posted looks in great condition, so hopefully not too much DIY!
What I can see of the exterior doesn't look too bad but the interior is going to need cleaning. Luckily with these bags the lining isn't attached at the bottom so cleaning is do-able!

What I can see of the exterior doesn't look too bad but the interior is going to need cleaning. Luckily with these bags the lining isn't attached at the bottom so cleaning is do-able!

Ah, I see! If the lining is suede as in others BVs I had success in cleaning light dirty spots with a suede brush made for shoes. Good luck, and let us know how it turns out.

Did your new bag show up yet? Great find
Yes, here she is...I missed the fact that this is a medium, I'd love to find it in a large but I don't know if it was made, haven't found any pics yet. Beautiful leather and in lovely shape, although the interior needs to be professionally cleaned, just a little too stained for a DIY.
IMG_7140.JPG

Yes, here she is...I missed the fact that this is a medium, I'd love to find it in a large but I don't know if it was made, haven't found any pics yet. Beautiful leather and in lovely shape, although the interior needs to be professionally cleaned, just a little too stained for a DIY.
View attachment 4304590

Beautiful! I gravitated towards my Ebano Veneta when switching our bags today, probably because of seeing this thread pop back up!

Reactions: muchstuff