My experience of removal double chin&thread lifting

problem_maker

Sep 27, 2018
Hi everyone!

I got a surgery for remove double chin and correcting sagging cheeks 5months ago.

My chin was pretty thick and my face looked somewhat big, So I tried to find a method to make my face small. Especailly, when I took my picture of side, I could hardly distinguish the neck and face.

0_before.jpg 1_before.jpg

I thought that if I can make V line, I can do anything.

However I found a method in the plastic surgery clinic of Korea. The name of the clinic is Gowoonsesang plastic surgery. I talked to the employee of the hospital through the Line Messenger and made an appointment. (Maybe she felt tired because I had so many questions. haha) The clinic was small but I think their service not bad. I was somewhat worried because I went there by myself, but I didn't have much trouble.

I consulted with Dr.Byung-hoi Lee, I felt he was good at English and he was kind. (I heard that he has been a plastic surgeon since about 20 years ago.) I was recommended a thread lifting, liposuction of double chin and a square jaw botox. I booked the surgery in the next morning because I had to a fasting for about 4 hours before the surgery.

I had fallen asleep for a very short time during an operation through sleeping anesthesia. The surgery ended in the blink of an eye. Maybe it tooks about an hour. To be honest, it wasn't very painful, but my face was swollen when I looked in the mirror after the surgery.

2_after.jpg 3_after.jpg

7 days after surgery, swelling has decreased a lot. I drank pumpkin juice three times a day because I heard that it helped reduce swelling. Swelling almost disappeared by the time it was a month after surgery.

Exactly, it was not a big surgery, but the effect was great, especially when I look in the mirror, I feel that way. I sometimes stretch my head backwards after surgery. This streching was said to help prevent adhesion between skin after liposuction.

Thanks to a good doctor, I didn't see any scars and my jawline was smooth only five months after the surgery.

6_after.jpg 7_after.jpg 9_after.jpg 8_after.jpg 10_after.jpg 11_after.jpg

I hope it helps people who read my writing.

Hi everyone!

I got a surgery for remove double chin and correcting sagging cheeks 5months ago.

My chin was pretty thick and my face looked somewhat big, So I tried to find a method to make my face small. Especailly, when I took my picture of side, I could hardly distinguish the neck and face.

View attachment 4294087 View attachment 4294088

I thought that if I can make V line, I can do anything.

However I found a method in the plastic surgery clinic of Korea. The name of the clinic is Gowoonsesang plastic surgery. I talked to the employee of the hospital through the Line Messenger and made an appointment. (Maybe she felt tired because I had so many questions. haha) The clinic was small but I think their service not bad. I was somewhat worried because I went there by myself, but I didn't have much trouble.

I consulted with Dr.Byung-hoi Lee, I felt he was good at English and he was kind. (I heard that he has been a plastic surgeon since about 20 years ago.) I was recommended a thread lifting, liposuction of double chin and a square jaw botox. I booked the surgery in the next morning because I had to a fasting for about 4 hours before the surgery.

I had fallen asleep for a very short time during an operation through sleeping anesthesia. The surgery ended in the blink of an eye. Maybe it tooks about an hour. To be honest, it wasn't very painful, but my face was swollen when I looked in the mirror after the surgery.

View attachment 4294089 View attachment 4294090

7 days after surgery, swelling has decreased a lot. I drank pumpkin juice three times a day because I heard that it helped reduce swelling. Swelling almost disappeared by the time it was a month after surgery.

Exactly, it was not a big surgery, but the effect was great, especially when I look in the mirror, I feel that way. I sometimes stretch my head backwards after surgery. This streching was said to help prevent adhesion between skin after liposuction.

Thanks to a good doctor, I didn't see any scars and my jawline was smooth only five months after the surgery.

View attachment 4294091 View attachment 4294092 View attachment 4294094 View attachment 4294093 View attachment 4294095 View attachment 4294096

I hope it helps people who read my writing.
Congratulation on the job well done! You are looking absolutely gorgeous. I'm also looking for a good clinic in Korea for eyes revision and face lift. I wasn't sure how much does it cost for these procedures.