Diorama or Gucci Marmont

Both are beautiful but my vote is the diorama. I just got my first diorama and I love it. And have at least two more colors that I plan to get soon

Hello the BagQueen,
Which color of diorama did you get? Congratulations!

Thanks! I got the metallic microcannage in rose gold with champagne gold hardware.

I also fell in love with a light blue diorama with silver hw, which will be perfect for spring! I plan on getting that soon.

I hope you love whichever one you pick!

Reactions: dotty8
I like the Dior better

Dior but I don’t care for that color. The marmont will get very droopy over time because of the lack of structure in the bottom and soft leather

Both are beautiful but my vote is the diorama. I just got my first diorama and I love it. And have at least two more colors that I plan to get soon

Another vote for the Diorama. Not 100% sure but feel velvet may not wear well in the long run.

I like the Gucci Marmont but the Diorama, especially in the micro-Cannage really beats the Gucci in this case.

Dior! The quality is far superior

Thank you all for comments!! Anyone see this color before? I love pink, hope it is easy to match clothes.

Reactions: averagejoe
100% diorama . It s a classy bag. Not that gucci marmont isn’t. Marmont is new to market while diorma has beeen around for few years now. And hands down Dior craftmanship is great [emoji4]