JUC Diamonds vs No Diamonds?

htkt

O.G.
Jan 31, 2010
I’m new to Cartier and so far only own a JUC YG ring with no diamonds.

I’m looking to add a JUC bracelet into my collection but keep going back n forth between the plain YG vs YG with diamonds.

I like the plain matches my ring and it’s simple and chic, more of a everyday look. However, it’s so hard to say no to the diamond one.

Added some pictures for reference. Please send help! [emoji120]

P.S. I do plan to add the classic love bracelet to stack some day.

88bdf8998fa99971b1c052eaaf503b9a.jpg

a43997ec5cb9ec6fa52379318a495097.jpg

Congratulations on your JUC ring!!! How great that you can add to it.
I may be representing the minority here, but I like the JUC better without diamonds. It depends what look you are going for. IMHO the JUC wihout diamonds looks a bit "younger" and more appropriate for daily wear. Of course, in the end it all depends on your dress style and personal preference.
Good luck and enjoy whatever you chose!

I am eyeing a rg JUC bracelet with diamond for 2019. I am committed to get the one with diamond because I will not be stacking this bracelet but just wear it solo. If I were to stack it, I would get one without diamonds.

I don't think I'm going to make it any easier because I prefer the look with the diamonds! I think the diamonds actually work because they're kind of incongruous (in a good way). I like the juxtaposition against this utilitarian, hardware looking bracelet. The diamonds soften the look a little bit and I actually think makes it more suitable for everyday. It will still match your ring, just with a little bit more glam :smile:

I prefer the one with diamonds though the price difference is rather huge. I used to think the one without diamonds looks a bit plain and really like I'm putting a nail on my wrist (just my personal opinion).

Reactions: htkt