(QUESTION) Petite Girls & Prada Bags

kimbermeme

Nov 7, 2017
I just ordered the medium Double Bag and I'm really worried it's going to look too big on me. I love prada totes/bigger bags but since I'm so short (4'11) I've never really took the plunge on a 'bigger' bag until now. Can you shorter/more petite ladies PLEASE tell me what prada bags you carry? Do you own any of the more tote-like bags? I'd like to buy a smaller prada bag next anyways (maybe WOC style?) but would love some suggestions! Model shots would be awesome, too!

I just ordered the medium Double Bag and I'm really worried it's going to look too big on me. I love prada totes/bigger bags but since I'm so short (4'11) I've never really took the plunge on a 'bigger' bag until now. Can you shorter/more petite ladies PLEASE tell me what prada bags you carry? Do you own any of the more tote-like bags? I'd like to buy a smaller prada bag next anyways (maybe WOC style?) but would love some suggestions! Model shots would be awesome, too!
I buy bags to suit my needs. The size of the bag is the only relevant issue to me.

The double bag looks great on petite girls if you get the one that is 13 x 10 or smaller. Since they interchangeably refer to the small as a medium and the medium as a large, you have to look at the measurements rather than call it by name.

Here are some photos from Extra Petite. She is wearing the small (sometimes caked the medium), which is about 13 x 10.
FCD33185-63CC-4CE6-8066-284463519E54.jpeg

The pink one is a medium/Large.
E67BEA50-E4B0-455A-BC96-52E5DF033C54.jpeg8BEA8F44-5E56-4852-ADDD-C3D415193FC4.jpeg

Reactions: averagejoe
I am 5’3” and have the medium in black with red lining, which is 13” long base x 10” high. I just feel the style of bag looked better in that size, and it is far more utilizable. But I would also love to have the mini, which is 12 inches long at the base and 9 inches high. I will try to post some modeling shots some time.